• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Repacked

Punxsutawney resident
Damn...Choc Mint flavour is no longer an option for protein, is this permanent [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION];?

Wow really. That flavour was amazing. I was buying that for a while. There are soo many good flavours now though, guess they can't run them all at once

Forget about choc mint.. time to move on and bring us S'mores flavour. (and all the quest flavours pretty much haha). Oh and don't forget beer flavour, stella if poss.

All good with this one guys. I think I would personally go on strike and not show up for work if we had announced we were removing Choc Mint completely from our line! It wouldn't make sense either with it being one of our most popular flavours.

For the last 6 years we have dealt almost exclusively with the one flavouring manufacturer. They have been very reliable with a range of flavours, they've even developed some flavours alongside us. Unfortunately, as some people would know, there have been some inconsistencies with our mint very recently, which is required in our Choc Mint protein.

After this has happened once again we have decided to remove the Choc Mint protein as an option, until we are completely confident we can get a regular supply which results in a delicious Choc Mint, as we had before.

We appreciate people's patience while it isn't available on the website, particularly as we can't give an ETA as to when Choc Mint will return. It will be back though, as soon as possible and further good news is that we have 2 completely new flavours which will be released over the next few months.

All good with this one guys. I think I would personally go on strike and not show up for work if we had announced we were removing Choc Mint completely from our line! It wouldn't make sense either with it being one of our most popular flavours.

For the last 6 years we have dealt almost exclusively with the one flavouring manufacturer. They have been very reliable with a range of flavours, they've even developed some flavours alongside us. Unfortunately, as some people would know, there have been some inconsistencies with our mint very recently, which is required in our Choc Mint protein.

After this has happened once again we have decided to remove the Choc Mint protein as an option, until we are completely confident we can get a regular supply which results in a delicious Choc Mint, as we had before.
We appreciate people's patience while it isn't available on the website, particularly as we can't give an ETA as to when Choc Mint will return. It will be back though, as soon as possible...

Understood. The last lot I had was a little lighter in flavour than previously (but still reasonable).

and further good news is that we have 2 completely new flavours which will be released over the next few months.

Forget the foreplay.....do tell.

Oh god make it soon, I only have 600 grams of choc mint wpc left!

Battlestations people!

Just get the choc flavour and add in some peppermint flavoured stevia drops.

That's what I've been doing with my choc protein matrix as there was only choc or vanilla when I ordered

Just get the choc flavour and add in some peppermint flavoured stevia drops.

That's what I've been doing with my choc protein matrix as there was only choc or vanilla when I ordered

Great idea. Where do you get yours from? iHerb has a huge range of flavours....the possibilities are endless......hazelnut, orange (think jaffa), coconut (think coconut rough).......brb I need a 'moment'....

I get mine from iHerb as well, seems to be the cheapest place and postage is pretty quick.

That's it there's heaps of options!

Only problem is it isn't quite as minty add the BN choc mint, unless you add a fair few drops (but then it gets heaps sweeter).

A serving is 5 drops but I reckon you need around 10.