• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have about 15 -20 Habs growing nicely on a plant my mate gave me, should be good to go in the coming weeks, and my Carolia Reaper plant is coming along nicely as well, but no flowers yet, thinking ill have to keep it alive through winter and then enjoy some fruit next year.

Probably need to prune them back as it gets cooler, or check the soil, it hasn't really got cold enough for em to die unless something else is wrong

Definitely should not be dying right now.

My habs have started fruiting and ripening. Have all sizes from little ones to big mamma habs.

Sounds like a good day out, will have to look into what festivals (if any) they have up here.

Here's an average weekly harvest from my little crop......I've got so many chillies it's not funny. Have been giving a few to friends and heap to all the local servo attendants, Sri Lankan/Indian/Pakastani (not sure) and they love them, buggers don't give me any free fuel though.....saves wasting my chillies by throwing them in the bin though.....have been making heaps of sauces, drying for flakes and powder etc but still too much for me to consume by myself.....
b846982c0f5dcd41f56c1dcdf7451f22.jpg

Last edited:
Holey crap that a lot of chilli's, you wouldn't happen to have chocolate have would you? Me an a mate are after some

Hey [MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION], yeah there is allot there, the pics really don't put it into perspective how many are there though...

Yes I've got plenty of choc habs, I probably pick 40-50 of those per week, very prolific fruiters.....you after seeds or pods??...happy to send either/both down to you if you cover postage..

Hey [MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION], yeah there is allot there, the pics really don't put it into perspective how many are there though...

Yes I've got plenty of choc habs, I probably pick 40-50 of those per week, very prolific fruiters.....you after seeds or pods??...happy to send either/both down to you if you cover postage..
Yeah mate I'm more then happy to cover post, if you can I'd love both fruit an seeds

Sounds like a good day out, will have to look into what festivals (if any) they have up here.

Here's an average weekly harvest from my little crop......I've got so many chillies it's not funny. Have been giving a few to friends and heap to all the local servo attendants, Sri Lankan/Indian/Pakastani (not sure) and they love them, buggers don't give me any free fuel though.....saves wasting my chillies by throwing them in the bin though.....have been making heaps of sauces, drying for flakes and powder etc but still too much for me to consume by myself.....
b846982c0f5dcd41f56c1dcdf7451f22.jpg

holy shit storm! that's a massive harvest! so many possibilities :D

hey guys, this is what I made with some of my habaneros :)

Mango Habanero Bonbon - mango caramel over a dark habanero ganache
Habanero Truffle - dark habanero truffle

13012853_1179175395440520_1245893102946380539_n.jpg

Anyone have a simple method for preserving chillis. I am drying a heap but I want to pickle some as well.

I have about half a dozen bushes that are supposedly birds eyes. Not the little birds eyes I remember as a kid, these are more like a standard chilli shape but they are plenty warm enough.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Anyone have a simple method for preserving chillis. I am drying a heap but I want to pickle some as well.

I have about half a dozen bushes that are supposedly birds eyes. Not the little birds eyes I remember as a kid, these are more like a standard chilli shape but they are plenty warm enough.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Yep
pickle, with viniger, boiled water, herbs, salt and whatever else my old man puts in there, not sure but they are good, always take a couple of jars home