• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

taurus

Butter-Infographic1.jpg

I dig butter but I find it hard to take figures from 100 years ago for comparison of diseases. 100 years ago cause of death and illness diagnosis wasn't as accurate so people who had these conditions would have been said to just be getting old.

Though my pops doctor said that a couple of years ago and a second opinion with an iron injection fixed him up.

My grandparents cooked in lard and ate butter and pop turns 90 in September, while these days people are smashing heart safe margarine and not making 50.

All I know is butter tastes better but chit its getting hard to spread in these colder months, even when left on the bench......

I'm all for people eating more butter but that's hardly proof it's "good" for you. Just a whole heap of sound bite like supposed facts that sound good but don't really mean a lot.

The 1910 fact likely has fuck all to do with butter.

The whole bulletproof coffee fad at the moment is a load of shit.

Their 1910 example saying heart disease was below 10%. Well according to wiki the average life expectancy in 1900 was 47. Lol. Why didn't the fucks mention that in their shitty poster.

So a lot of people were already dead before they could get heart disease.

Their 1910 example saying heart disease was below 10%. Well according to wiki the average life expectancy in 1900 was 47. Lol. Why didn't the fucks mention that in their shitty poster.

So a lot of people were already dead before they could get heart disease.

It could be indicative of eating more 'processed foods' now than in 1910 that causes heart disease?

Maybe i should make a start on my veggie garden...

Yep yet retards think bullet proof coffee somehow gets around this

Maybe because they think the butter is hot it's already been metabolised by the coffee?

Or could it be the caffine in the coffee wakes the body up so it can shit the hot butter out better?

george-bush-confused.jpg

It could be indicative of eating more 'processed foods' now than in 1910 that causes heart disease?

Maybe i should make a start on my veggie garden...

It could be a heap of things. Better diagnosis and living longer these days are two things I would bet on.

Seriously, i would say it would be a) the wide availability of soap and products to keep you clean and b) the fact everyone else does the same. Less diseases going around and all that.

Loads of other factors as well