• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have a sugar free mother and feel like a nap. There is nothing good in there but I don't mind them. I do get a laugh from people telling me how bad they are before going on about how shitfaced they were on the weekend. Or people talking about the caffeine content as they neck their fifth coffee of the morning.

I have a sugar free mother and feel like a nap. There is nothing good in there but I don't mind them. I do get a laugh from people telling me how bad they are before going on about how shitfaced they were on the weekend. Or people talking about the caffeine content as they neck their fifth coffee of the morning.

I have had people say to me you can't drink that in the morning and they are on their 5th coffee before 10am.

It's just caffeine, water and sweetener. Lol. Hardly the worst thing you can have. No worse than a coffee.

Care to name any of them?

I'm here to learn

I'm kidding, air is killing us.

But i find it fascinating that we all look for some magic pill or potion to achieve our goal, I'm even guilty.

Butter is good shit, margarine isn't, why did we start using it on everything?

But i find it fascinating that we all look for some magic pill or potion to achieve our goal, I'm even guilty.

I know your kidding. Just stirring.

It's the fitness industry. Everyone wants the magic food, diet, exercise, training program. There isnt one.

because science didn't understand cholesterol. meanwhile they have changed their mind on that.

Who is science.

basically the governing body that makes recommendations to the community. since they dictate what we eat ultimately.

its supposed to help the budged here in aus, since people getting sick costs big $$$ to us tax payers.

basically the governing body that makes recommendations to the community. since they dictate what we eat ultimately.

its supposed to help the budged here in aus, since people getting sick costs big $$$ to us tax payers.

They dictate what we eat. Lol.

Science isn't a person.

The advise comes from the results of the latest research and is self correcting as new research is available.

They dictate what we eat. Lol.

Science isn't a person.

The advise comes from the results of the latest research and is self correcting as new research is available.

are you so blind to corruption, you simply can't understand? wake up, its 2015.

T

Ha!!! I laughed at that one. Ahhhhh, Bazza. You sweet innocent child.

Just as well "researchers" get all their money from the magic money jar. Otherwise they would have to survive on grants and handouts. When is the last time you went to Woolies and bought a jar of "research". Hmmmm. Well, alrighty then. Yes, researchers are paid employees, or sub contractors at best.

Its simple. In moderation, butter is bitchin. It just tastes better. Fats, in unprocessed from, are essential to good health. Not necessary, essential. Same with protein/amino acids. Some amino acids are essential. Without them you get sick and can even die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor

If a food is processed, such as margarine, sooner or later it will show to be inferior or downright dangerous.

You got a limp dick Bazza? Maybe you need more saturated fat in your diet. Dats how the testosterone is made and transported. Get sum butta inta ya.

Reactions: C_T
because science didn't understand cholesterol. meanwhile they have changed their mind on that.

The role of cholesterol wasn't understood, saw a rise in heart disease and made the wrong connection, the food industry in the meantime saw a buck to be made..

animal fats and cholesterol are vital factors in the human diet, necessary for reproduction and normal growth, proper function of the brain and such.

Science keeps getting things wrong, people just blindly follow.

Reactions: C_T
Ha!!! I laughed at that one. Ahhhhh, Bazza. You sweet innocent child.

Just as well "researchers" get all their money from the magic money jar. Otherwise they would have to survive on grants and handouts. When is the last time you went to Woolies and bought a jar of "research". Hmmmm. Well, alrighty then. Yes, researchers are paid employees, or sub contractors at best.

Its simple. In moderation, butter is bitchin. It just tastes better. Fats, in unprocessed from, are essential to good health. Not necessary, essential. Same with protein/amino acids. Some amino acids are essential. Without them you get sick and can even die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor

If a food is processed, such as margarine, sooner or later it will show to be inferior or downright dangerous.

You got a limp dick Bazza? Maybe you need more saturated fat in your diet. Dats how the testosterone is made and transported. Get sum butta inta ya.

Pretty much everything you eat is processed.

Where did is say I don't eat butter or fat. You can't even get that right. Lol. More butter people eat better for me.

Butter is processed. I don't think people even know what processed means with how they use it. Processing food doesn't make it dangerous. It doesn't make it bad for you. lol. Naturalistic fallacy at its best and you fall for it every time.

You don't think the people pushing paleo, bullet proof coffee, keto diets aren't also making money of it. lol. Research a least has to undergo the peer review process.

Bit like the naturopaths saying don't listen to conventional medicine they are just trying to sell you stuff. Here is a natural therapy I can sell you that works better. Lol.