• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

Watch the instant reaction of Koshi, and the second or two delayed reaction of Samantha..."I can't believe I just said that"! type of a look in her eyes. Would I go as far as accusing her of making a racist remark? Based on her non-verbal communication clues, no I wouldn't. However she should have known better being in the position she's in.

Watch the instant reaction of Koshi, and the second or two delayed reaction of Samantha..."I can't believe I just said that"! type of a look in her eyes. Would I go as far as accusing her of making a racist remark? Based on her non-verbal communication clues, no I wouldn't. However she should have known better being in the position she's in.

She had a slip of the tongue, that's all their is to is. No doubt others will make a big deal of it.

social media has turned the average firkin joe into the biggest rages, whingers and complainers FFS, simple slip of the tongue nothing ment by it now move on....

phpkdDMAo.jpeg

the thing you have to watch with these morning programs , is they know how to use the hysteria of social meda in their favour , a lot of the time they will make these slip up just to get people watching the show waiting for the next slip up so that they can tweet/facebook it ,

thus the cycle repeats "omg , she said what , i'm going to watch it tomorrow to see her slip up again"

lets be real , these morning show hosts , everything they say is scripted using teleprompters

the thing you have to watch with these morning programs , is they know how to use the hysteria of social meda in their favour , a lot of the time they will make these slip up just to get people watching the show waiting for the next slip up so that they can tweet/facebook it ,

thus the cycle repeats "omg , she said what , i'm going to watch it tomorrow to see her slip up again"

lets be real , these morning show hosts , everything they said is scripted using teleprompters

my brother works for channel 7 on this show and Today Tonight occasionally. They are smart people, but the target audience is stay at home mums with nothing better to do than look up every now and then from their phones... They work to that demographic