• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
pacman has zero chance of winning... its all hype. mayweather wouldn't have taken the fight otherwise.

sad but true :(

They both beat dela Hoya , pacman has a chance it isn't a gross mismatch. He is definitely the underdog but he is very much in the fight.

it will be a boxing match though, those who aren't boxing fans will be bored by the endless points chasing.

Its going to be hard for money to chase a lefty, pac has had a long time to prep and I would argue he has a lot more to prove.

They both beat dela Hoya , pacman has a chance it isn't a gross mismatch. He is definitely the underdog but he is very much in the fight.

it will be a boxing match though, those who aren't boxing fans will be bored by the endless points chasing.

Its going to be hard for money to chase a lefty, pac has had a long time to prep and I would argue he has a lot more to prove.

mark my words, it will be a boxing clinic, pacman will do nothing. decision mayweather.

I'd like to see Manny win. I think Roach is a great coach and Manny is hard working athlete with a great attitude.

I'd like to see Manny win. I think Roach is a great coach and Manny is hard working athlete with a great attitude.

Concur. Roach is humble, smart, has parkinsons disease, and still open his gym to all kinds of people for a daily session costing $5.

The other prick shits me with his repetitive talk about wealth, wealth, and wealth. drives black cars in one city, white in another and sliver in Miami.

50 cent be happy. That kunce had $1.6mil on Mayweather apparently.

Sounds like a crap fight. Glad I didn't bother getting off the couch to pick up the remote.

50 cent be happy. That kunce had $1.6mil on Mayweather apparently.

Sounds like a crap fight. Glad I didn't bother getting off the couch to pick up the remote.
Would have cost you 60 bucks just to stay on the couch unless you were sneaky sneaky ;)

i thought t was good to watch, mayweather fought a real smart fight, incredible balance, skills, counterpunching and ring craft.

I am sorry for those who expect rocky 1 style fights.