• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't really like the NFL so care factor zero.
I hate the fact he left the NRL. He was the best.

very tough cut thoat sport to make it in and even harder in the positions he would be playing in the afl guys who go over as kickers find it hard enough and comparitively i would think easier positions....

Think he will have to impress in the next game or two in order to cement his spot... But he's looking more likely as each week goes by

Yeh he has to back that up with more good touches. Being consistent will be the key. One good trial game means fuck all.

put it this way, he has a better chance than Aust winning world rugby cup.

Still shocked Aust beat NZ last week.