• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i reckon 49ers will pick him up, considering the game rime an experience he has had he has more then held his own with his more experienced teamates.

He'll almost definitely get picked up. If he doesn't get on the 9ers roster, the rest of the league have the chance to snag him.

will Haines make it in the NFL?

One of the blokes he is fighting a spot for killed it yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised either way if he made the list or was cut with how brutal the NFL is. If he gets cut another team will give him a shot though.

The embarrassing thing is the comments by retarded Aussies in articles about Hayne now thinking that rugby has the best athletes. Hayne is a freak and there are reports he has been doing private NFL training for a couple years already. And the big point is he hasn't made it yet. Wait until some 300lb 1st sting blokes try and cream him and they will be trying now he has a little bit of hype around him.

Google the college player Shawn Oakman. 6 foot 9, 127kg and ripped and he is not even in the NFL yet.

People are getting excited about the bloke he flattened. The guy was 80 something kg and 3rd string, let's relax a little.

I always thought he was a good enough athlete, not to mention having the necessary skills.

He ran 11.0 for 100m at end of season, so thought he was a 10.5 runner with a bit of fine tuning.

And he has the more important football field skills.

I would be surprised if he was not a starter in 45 man squad

I'm not sure. RB/PR is where they have a bit of depth. He is unproven, there is every chance he won't start.

Aussies have no idea of the brutality of the NFL compared to our sports. Contracts mean nothing.

He will be lucky if he gets more than 2-3 chances a game to start with. All it takes is a a dropped catch or a stuff up somewhere else and he could be cut from the team in a couple weeks time and they don't have to pay his contract out

It's a bloody hard way to make a living.