• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Those of you who have met a famous pro bodybuilder, what did he look/act like in person, did they match up to their online persona ?

Flex Lewis. Very down to earth, eager to chat.
Ronnie Coleman. So short! Very much a pro, all smiles and slogans! Seemed like a nice person.
Lee Priest. Very quiet but happy to chat.
Brandon Lilly. Bit of a messer, good fun!
Eric Lilliebridge. Really nice guy, had time for a lot of people coming up to him.
Misha Koklyaev. Super, SUPER eager to talk. So excitable.
Richard Hawthorne. Quiet, humble.
Sam Byrd. Nice guy, was also pretty quiet.
Benni Magnusson. Totally spaced out and just continuously smiling.
Andrey Malanichev. Not a lick of english but full of smiles!

Last edited:
Marcus Ruhl, quiet, seemed bored at the signing table, same with Ronnie Coleman. Even Ronnies fingers were muscly, his hand shake was weird.
Jay Cutler was cool, had a good chat to him about travelling & training. Also shorter than what I expected. Roelly Winklar was impressive, his arms were something else. Fuck all english tho, i had to spell my name to him a few times before he got it. lol

Too many to name.

Sonny Scmidt (RIP)
Aaron Baker (RIP)
Dave Dearth (RIP)
Lee Priest
Luke Wood (RIP)
Paul Dillett
Dennis Wolfe
John Terilli
Mike Quinn

Just to name a few.

Lee priest trained at the same gym as me while I was in Newcastle.
Nice bloke, quiet, trained hard as nails though for 5am
Edit: obviously he did, otherwise he wouldn't have been competing for Olympia back in the day...

Flex Lewis. Very down to earth, eager to chat.
Ronnie Coleman. So short! Very much a pro, all smiles and slogans! Seemed like a nice person.
Lee Priest. Very quiet but happy to chat.
Brandon Lilly. Bit of a messer, good fun!
Eric Lilliebridge. Really nice guy, had time for a lot of people coming up to him.
Misha Koklyaev. Super, SUPER eager to talk. So excitable.
Richard Hawthorne. Quiet, humble.
Sam Byrd. Nice guy, was also pretty quiet.
Benni Magnusson. Totally spaced out and just continuously smiling.
Andrey Malanichev. Not a lick of english but full of smiles!
Half of them aren't bodybuilders.

Did you learn anything?:D

I met Fister Roboto once. He was lying in the piss trough at the Cock & Bull.

True story.

That place is such a fucking dump!

Haha I haven't actually been there in about 10 years.

On topic, I used to lift at John Terilli's gym. Pretty chill guy for the most part. Unless people weren't putting their plates back in the right order that is lol.