• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Young Woman Dies After DNP Diet Pills Bought Online ‘Burned Her From Within

Diet pills may seem harmless, but a recent tragedy has shown how dangerous they really can be.

A 21-year-old British woman died on April 12 after accidentally overdosing on diet pills she bought online that contained the toxic ingredient dinitrophenol (DNP). Eloise Aimee Parry took eight tablets that contained the drug, her mother, Fiona Parry, said in a statement that she posted online. (Two tablets was a lethal dose.)

dbe14081743ebba23802f6641709f070.jpg

Looks like she died from stupidity. If I neck a 10g packet of amp citrate I don't expect it would end well but is it the amp that kills me or just me being a fucking idiot that does?

Here is a golden rule that should be remembered by all. LESS IS MOAR.

GTFO taking multiple caps of that shit and mixing it with other substances. These people are the reason why good shit gets banned and we have no other alternative but to settle for inferior, synthetic analogues of the good stuiff.

oh, RIP, by the way. My bad..

Yeah I know whatcha mean hey hey. Fuck that DNP kaffa, parachute that double scoop craze all the way ftw!

What festival was she tryna get into. RIP noooob.

from what I read, she knew exactly what OD'ing on DNP would do and did it deliberately as a suicide attempt.

^ BAZINGA. [strikethrough]DNP killed the ditz.[/strikethrough]. rofl Bugger off, How about the ditzy klutz did it herself?

Yeah I am from the good samaritan squad too m8, too happy to help poor distressed citizens out to prevent any further casualties at a time and place convenient, just PM. x

wtf? your a kunt.

Copied this from someone else's post on another forum, but belongs here

Yeah but 1600mg... That's on her for being an idiot. Know what you're putting in your body and how much is safe. She was anorexic so 200mg might have killed her. As get busy was probably already functioning poorly. She put it inside her and took an incredibly stupid dose. She probably woulda done the same with otc fat burners and stroked out from the stims. So legal drug or not, she wasn't gonna be very smart about it. It's her fault. People need to accept responsibility for their own actions. The seller of it I'm sure didn't tell her to take 1600mg. She self dosed it and killed herself. The blame rests on her shoulders

after accidentally overdosing on diet pills
Stupid article keeps trying to shift the blame on DNP though.. Whose the journalist, maybe he/she needs some DNP to clear their mind up.