• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Be Inspired

S.jpg

I look into her eyes, and she says dad, I was born to make mistakes, I was not born to be perfect. To me that is inspirational, as it places emphasis where it ought to be placed. As adults, we forget that our aim in life is not perfection itself, but rather doing the best that our potential allows us to be and do. We stress ourselves as adults, unnecessarily so, by loosing sight of this simple childhood reality, a reality we all had, yet lost as we've gotten older.

As there is imperfection in the pursuit of perfection, so there is inspirational wisdom that comes from a child based on nothing more than merely being a child..., where all is potentially possible, and failure is simply a part and parcel of life's journey we all must travel and experience in our own unique ways.

A child falls, a child gets up and continues her playing...

Very beautiful Fadi.
Thank you, it's beautiful of you to tell me that. All children are beautiful in their own unique ways. I look at an adult, and most times I see the child that lives within, yet is too afraid to come out and express himself without pretentious. Somehow we've forgotten to be our true selves..., a child doesn't hide or lie its true feelings. Sumayah would explicitly tell you that "I'm angry now, and I'm crying because I'm upset." As adults, we beat around the bush so much before we even get close to expressing (even implicitly) what a child so easily and explicitly expresses. We bottle things up, then either take it out on some innocent person, or let it all out when we cannot take it anymore, all along hiding our true feelings, yet expecting the other party to read our overly stressed minds.

I learn from a child, and that in itself inspires me to be a better and more complete person.

Again, thank you for your beautiful words of expression.

She looks like my son's girlfriend when she was a toddler, she came here with her mum from Iran

View attachment 12197

Darkoz junior has himself a very attractive young lady indeed. I hope your son is happy with his lady, and I wish him all the very best with his future. He's a very handsome young man your son Darkoz, and from what you've told me, a very bright young man also. I don't have to ask and say oh you must be..., because as a dad myself, I know you're one proud dad also.

Darkoz junior has himself a very attractive young lady indeed. I hope your son is happy with his lady, and I wish him all the very best with his future. He's a very handsome young man your son Darkoz, and from what you've told me, a very bright young man also. I don't have to ask and say oh you must be..., because as a dad myself, I know you're one proud dad also.
Thanks Fadi, I am constantly amazed at how proud he makes me
He and his girlfriend have been together for 3 years now, he couldn't have made a better choice and her family are some of the nicest people you could meet, they love my son Jett like their own, it makes me very happy.
And I love their food!

Thanks Fadi, I am constantly amazed at how proud he makes me
He and his girlfriend have been together for 3 years now, he couldn't have made a better choice and her family are some of the nicest people you could meet, they love my son Jett like their own, it makes me very happy.
And I love their food!
Fully agree Darkoz. I have some very close Persian friends, and yes most definitely their cuisine is one of the most delicious in the world of cuisines.

Wishing you and Jett all the very best Darkoz, and may your young man bring you many more proud moments in the years to come my dear friend.

This is Inspiration to me kunce. Let me set the scene. Generally when I watch Sport nowadays I turn the volume off (as I can't stand Mike Goldberg UFC or Ray Warren NRL). This Origin I had Channel 9 on but ABC Radio commentary going - because I like Warren Ryan's analysis. What you couldn't hear on Channel 9 was at the Ground after the National Anthem they had Queen's We Will Rock You thumping.

So National Anthem finishes, Teams go to their positions. "We will we will rock you" thumping. NSW kicks off. Qld make the mistake of allowing the Ball to bounce. The NSW defensive line running up their eyes light up, like their Xmas's have all come at once they are thinking. Danny Buderius screams up out of the Defensive line to put a big hit on Shane Webke and drive him back into the ingoal. Webke (like @Bazza20; or @Timeah; ) tucks the Ball under his Arm and runs straight at Buderius - fucken BOOM, Chest on Chest. "Get that into yah kunce!" Knocks Buderius flying and gets out of the ingoal. Beautiful stuff! This is what we live for!!!!

I saw Danny Buderius last year for Origin up here. He was crossing the Lights in the CBD. I was on the other side. He saw I recognised him so as he approached me he says with that big smile of his "g'day mate". It was SOS time. I had that vision of Webke steamrolling him running through my mind at the time too :D

Martin Lang.

Not really a Front Rower but every game, every hit up he'd be putting his Body and Brain on the line. He'd just tuck that Ball under his Arm and run straight and hard - straight at the defensive line. Making the hard yards. Even when he was playing he sounded like the effects of Brain damage had started. That's the kinda Player you'd bleed for. He'd surely be suffering now.

#respect

This is Inspiration to me kunce. Let me set the scene. Generally when I watch Sport nowadays I turn the volume off (as I can't stand Mike Goldberg UFC or Ray Warren NRL). This Origin I had Channel 9 on but ABC Radio commentary going - because I like Warren Ryan's analysis. What you couldn't hear on Channel 9 was at the Ground after the National Anthem they had Queen's We Will Rock You thumping.

So National Anthem finishes, Teams go to their positions. "We will we will rock you" thumping. NSW kicks off. Qld make the mistake of allowing the Ball to bounce. The NSW defensive line running up their eyes light up, like their Xmas's have all come at once they are thinking. Danny Buderius screams up out of the Defensive line to put a big hit on Shane Webke and drive him back into the ingoal. Webke (like @Bazza20; or @Timeah; ) tucks the Ball under his Arm and runs straight at Buderius - fucken BOOM, Chest on Chest. "Get that into yah kunce!" Knocks Buderius flying and gets out of the ingoal. Beautiful stuff! This is what we live for!!!!

I saw Danny Buderius last year for Origin up here. He was crossing the Lights in the CBD. I was on the other side. He saw I recognised him so as he approached me he says with that big smile of his "g'day mate". It was SOS time. I had that vision of Webke steamrolling him running through my mind at the time too :D

I still find this so Inspirational. Watch the Heads snap back - putting their Brains and Bodies on the line. Webke smart enough to not try to side step but rather turned to run straight at Buderius, then the strong Core and Leg drive to get out of the Ingoal.