• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

This thread is all about being inspired and motivated by watching others who have accomplished more than us. Please upload a video clip if you feel it will inspire your other Ausbb Team Mates on here. I only ask we keep this thread clean please. Thank you.

LET'S GET HIGH WITH CT PEOPLE!

AT 2:25 LU XIAOJUN SHOWS YOU CORE STRENGTH PERSONIFIED!

YURI CHECHI SHOWS YOU WHY HE’S CALLED “THE LORD OF THE RINGS”!

Last edited:
Myself and @taurus; both train first thing in the early hours of the morning. This requires us to get into a 'higher state of arousal' quick. So this is a clip we both like to watch and listen to each morning to get 'psyched up' before we train.

Does it get any better than State of Origin and AC/DC?

One of the more famous speeches of all time, @Goosey; will know this one

Last edited:
We all do recognise the potential danger in any sport. The danger one might face in an everyday life event. My question is this: why do we need to go out of our way to create danger? In a racing grand prix car, engineers apply the best their brains has to offer in rendering that superfast racing car as safe for the driver as they possibly can.

When I mentioned the word danger above, I meant the cause of harm to someone else. You may say but this is sport, and that even though a sport like the UFC may appear brutal to some, it still does follow certain rules and guidelines (after all, the fighters are not gouging their opponent's eyes out, or punching at their throat etc), that's an argument I do understand. However, a man's worth is his brain (much more so than his body) as is evident by one of the giant thinkers of our time: physicist Dr. Stephen Hawking.

What's Ausbb's opinion on this subject?

Last edited:
We all do recognise the potential danger in any sport. The danger one might face in an everyday life event. My question is this: why do we need to go out of our way to create danger? In a racing grand prix car, engineers apply the best their brains has to offer in rendering that superfast racing car as safe for the driver as they possibly can.

When I mentioned the word danger above, I meant the cause of harm to someone else. You may say but this is sport, and that even though a sport like the UFC may appear brutal to some, it still does follow certain rules and guidelines (after all, the fighters are not gouging their opponent's eyes out, or punching at their throat etc), that's an argument I do understand. However, a man's worth is his brain (much more so than his body) as is evident by one of the giant thinkers of our time: physicist Dr. Stephen Hawking.

What's Ausbb's opinion on this subject?

"A Man (and Woman) should be judged not by what they do for those who can do something for them, but by what they do for those who can't do anything for them." Wayne Bennett quoting someone else.

A person's "worth" should not be based on their Brain (I.Q.) or their Body, it should be on their Character.

What about the intellectually handicapped [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; ? Is their "worth" as you put it, any less due to their Brain?

Last edited:
"A Man (and Woman) should be judged not by what they do for those who can do something for them, but by what they do for those who can't do anything for them." Wayne Bennett quoting someone else.

A person's "worth" should not be based on their Brain (I.Q.) or their Body, it should be on their Character.

What about the intellectually handicapped @Fadi; ? Is their "worth" as you put it, any less due to their Brain?

No of course not mate. I was speaking in the context of being brain damaged by a blow to the head (on purpose in a sport such as UFC), and was not even thinking about handicapped people. I agree with you, every human being is precious.