• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Do these bars taste good ? Are they over rated?Anyone have a good recommendation?

They're all the same texture. Order some single ones first from somewhere and try B4 you buy. Haven't tried s'mroes, choc chip cookie dough and white choc rasberry IMO.

Choc Brownie.

Caught my husband eating my Quest bars like chocolate. My last order was 5 boxes and they are gone in a month. I have half a bar every second day. They should have last me ages :(

_66660546_child_with_bar_think624.jpg

Got some smores and peanut butter cup waiting for me at home. Also a box of Combat Crunch cookie dough along side them... May have also got a box of combat crunch peanut butter cup with my Ep1c unleashed order ;)

3107c188ae4225e8cc9cbe1fd20459d3.jpg

You kunce tried these PB cups? They're the bomb diggity! I rate them better than any of the bars I've had....Although I haven't cracked the box of smores ones yet

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; show us a pic of what they look like inside! See if they look as good as they do on the wrapper..

Then i'll have to eat another two!
Obviously the wrapper makes them look better than they actually are but they're like a chocolate top half on a peanut butter/protein base

yeah I prefer the PB cups too. For starters, reece's pb cups are way too sweet for my liking but the quest ones have a nice peanut flavor which I really like.

lol.. sif the first thing you think of topping up carbs is with bloody potatoes.. This isn't famine country during the Depression era lmao :confused: