• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So its the end of July which marks the end of the transformation contest right, fellas? @jzpowahz; @Fister Roboto;
Ookie dooky my results are here. My goal was to put some meat on so ended up with 3kg of gainz.
Too bad I woz hampered by a cervical spine injury at the start so hardly any arm strength to begin with. Anyhow I went to town doing brocurls and rope pulley shizz in the past few weeks once it got better. :) Praise the bro style training, Zyzz's! Get onto it.

The best part about this challenge was learning what diet and training regime worked best for my body. Tracking calories/macros on MFP is a must (and accounting for changes in my maintenance kcals as my weight went up lol).

The before and afters:
fMjSI7q.jpg

More visually assaulting material can be found here:
http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=29323&page=2&p=672477&viewfull=1#post672477

Fank youse all x

PT at the gym asked if I wanted to do their 15 week challenge. Wish they asked me a coupla months ago!

Awesome work @Jungnaut; !!

I had mentioned a few weeks back that I was dropping out as I didn't like losing the weight and wanted to concentrate on getting my squat/quads back up.
Looks like we have a winner pending any other entries?