• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
tis not within 3 days of start yet :p

i have until sunday to gorge, and that i will do hehe

Do I really have to buy the Sunday times to verify date?? Piece of tabloid trash. Can I use a Women's weekly instead? Heaps of those around the house.

Edit. Nah I'll just nick one from my mates place lol. Brb still transforming myself to cute little salvo-army approved ethopian child. :p

This is me.
Height 175cm
weight 89.3kg

chest 108
waist 86
hips 104
arms 34L 32.5R
forearms 32
thighs 60.5L 63R
calves 39.5

calipers
chest 4.7mm
abs 16.2mm
thigh 6mm

(sorry I skimmed the rules and bought yesterday's newspaper as proof of the day, is that ok [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION];)
dxPIvni.png

crO2x61.png

0tWNi4y.png

In 12 weeks, I'm aiming to be around the 86kg mark. Not expecting drastic changes at all but thought I'd just join for fun and some more accountability :)

Best of luck although you never need it. :)

Thanks mate :) But yeah, not really expecting to change visually very much. I'm still concentrating mainly on deadlift performance. Hopefully some more back growth will happen but unlikely while I have to drop some kgs.
[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; are we allowed dream tan for final pics? :p

I was contemplating doing the whole sad face downer look and everything but when I looked at myself I just looked like a tard haha. Stick to smiling, I'm good at that I think.

This is Jungnaut
Height 183cm
Weight 83.3kg

Chest 99cm
Waist 83cm
Hips 93cm
Arms 33cm (Left) 34cm (Right)
Forearms 30cm
Thighs 58cm (Left) 59cm (Right)
Calves 39cm

No BF% Measurements

I am entering as scrawn to brawn because I am done cutting and starting my bulk today. I am secretly training to get a banging bubble butt as well because everyone like bubble butts.

fve1nIE.jpg
iOOuVZh.jpg
FTtrHUI.jpg

Don't look too closely [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]s; living a malnourished eithiopian child's life is a hard knock and can cause much spillage of non hazmat approved bio samples. :rolleyes: