• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fuck all you lean kunce, you make me feel like the fat kunce that I am.

I need diet advice, how do I count calories? Where do I find out how many calories the last thing I smashed was?

My fitness pal is a great app. I really had no idea of the calories I was consuming. Helped me lean right out.
Been a bit slack lately but gonna get me some gainz back bro!

Man, for real?? It's an app, get your phone and be made aware, brah.. c'mon its every bro's money penny for looking like dem shredded kunt at stereo

SRS bro, I live in the 80s , like John Connor, off the grid.
Do I just get that from the apps store?

SRS bro, I live in the 80s , like John Connor, off the grid.
Do I just get that from the apps store?

Yes bro, go in there and search for it.
Don't panic, it's free, so you don't have to try and force your cash in to the charge port of your phone.

I still do it old school, add it up manually, get info from food items or calorieking.com.au (seems to be the most accurate). Time consuming but accurate. I have a spreadsheet for common items and calcs for various amounts etc. Love spreadsheets. It just becomes second nature weighing and recording everything as you cook.

Last edited:
Yeah once you get into the habit of counting everything after a fortnight or so you can make pretty decent guesstimates just going by sight.

I still do it old school, add it up manually, get info from food items or calorieking.com.au (seems to be the most accurate). Time consuming but accurate. I have a spreadsheet for common items and calcs for various amounts etc. Love spreadsheets. It just becomes second nature weighing and recording everything as you cook.

How many cals you rectum a kunce like me should be on to drop a little fat?

Man, for real?? It's an app, get your phone and be made aware, brah.. c'mon its every bro's money penny for looking like dem shredded kunt at stereo

Thanks jigganaut, been playing with it all night, just gotta work out how many cals I have to eat, this knpootor kunce reckons under 2k but that sounds low.