• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
well mk?
take a photo from the other side, lets see how big your arm looks from the back, thats what comps care about, pretty sure your about 3cm taller.

what im saying is, you don't win a bb comp with huge bicepts and no tricepts, everything needs to be balanced, and i don't see balance... what IM working on is balance, so i don't care how or what others are, im working on MY goal, and MY achievements in bodybuilding, and big bicepts is the last on the list. but enjoy your bro shit :p

what im saying is, you don't win a bb comp with huge bicepts and no tricepts, everything needs to be balanced, and i don't see balance... what IM working on is balance, so i don't care how or what others are, im working on MY goal, and MY achievements in bodybuilding, and big bicepts is the last on the list. but enjoy your bro shit :p

Hands up here who is currently entered in a BB comp.

bigger is bigger, threres no way he'd beat me in comp. ive entered the ausbb comp, how about you do it, and i beat you too?

bazzaa do you not realise, the same people in comps are the same people you walk and talk with?

no you have no idea beacause you put on 10kg on a holiday and you treat your body like shit, thats not my fault, most people have legit potential...

too bad.

your getting left behind this time...

do you have the balls to enter it? and transform, oh right, you CAN'T do that... excuses excuses

again,

--< pretty sure i started the arm pose here, this IS me.
posing from the inside is way easier, way way way. i deliberate did it this way :)

Last edited:
bazzaa do you not realise, the same people in comps are the same people you walk and talk with?

no you have no idea beacause you put on 10kg on a holiday and you treat your body like shit, thats not my fault, most people have legit potential...

too bad.

your getting left behind this time...

I did it on purpose. I had no Problem with it and it was closer to 20kg. Lol. I'll lose it no worries. Probably gain some extra muscle.

I treat my body like shit. Says the bloke off his tree all the time.

I'm left behind. I'll be 100kg lean. What are you.

what the fuck is wrong with your body to put on 20kgs'....

serious, says alot about you.. and you know nothing about metabolism. stop, just stop.

i already eat 6-8 meals a day and even on holidays, struggle to put on even 5kg. your doing shit seriously wrong... again, not my fault, don't blame me for your shitty choices and hence results... and trust me, i eat ALOT, i probably eat more than you, but i have more muscle. thats how it works son.

Last edited:
what the fuck is wrong with your body to put on 20kgs'....

serious, says alot about you.. and you know nothing about metabolism. stop, just stop.

i already eat 6-8 meals a day and even on holidays, struggle to put on even 5kg. your doing shit seriously wrong... again, not my fault, don't blame me for your shitty choices and hence results... and trust me, i eat ALOT, i probably eat more than you, but i have more muscle. thats how it works son.

Nothing wrong if you saw the amount of food I ate. It's working perfect. And i lose it quick when I go back to normal. I'll lose weight on 4000 calories a day. Lol.

Not like you who eats like a 13 year old girl with an eating disorder. I wonder who has something wrong with their metabolism.

i look 3x bigger than your skrawny ass, don't you worry. bring it bitch

Nothing wrong if you saw the amount of food I ate. It's working perfect. And i lose it quick when I go back to normal. I'll lose weight on 4000 calories a day. Lol.

Not like you who eats like a 13 year old girl with an eating disorder. I wonder who has something wrong with their metabolism.

yeah its working perfect, its not burning it off, its shoring it as FAT.

PERFECT!

you really know what your doing bro