• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
btw, its called epigenetics, that 90% they pretended was "wasted" genetics, isn't wasted after all, its in there waiting to be "unlocked".

you can be a silly kunce and be normal, or you can push yourself and become great by unlocking these keys. and no its not from over eating, its from correct life choices, and exposure to legit stimulus.

but who am i, fuck what i say, you keep being normal haha. because i don't even look like i train? isn't that the consensus here???

BOOM!

edit: epigenitics unlocks true genetics in your genome...
come at me bro, if you have the balls. let a doctor come at me, i'll school him/her too!!!

Last edited:
btw hows your skinny fat and t-rex arms going??? cause all i sense is jelly bro.

The more you post, the more you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.

"If I was on as much gear as those guys, I'd be twice as good"

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Are you 12?

btw hows your skinny fat and t-rex arms going??? cause all i sense is jelly bro.

Thanks for noticing my arms btw. Perhaps you'd like me to wrap them around you?

Years of PL and no direct stimulus did leave them lagging a bit but I've brought them up a bit this year. See below. There's also an easter egg in the photo for you, see if you can spot it.

I don't see any photos of your fitness model physique btw?

ctisajackass.jpg

Have you posted pics CT? I haven't seen any, but I have only been on here as a member 6 months.

keen to see what your physique actually looks like.

haha, im not a bro like you, i don't goto the gym and just do bi and bi's and.. oh bi's.

im more tri balanced tbh, i've entered the 12 week challenge, you'll see me. im def not hiding.

edit: pretty sure you can see my old avatar too <---
take a photo with that pose and see how that bi looks bro :) and the rest of your arm. if your game.

Last edited:
The more you post, the more you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.

"If I was on as much gear as those guys, I'd be twice as good"

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Are you 12?

you specifically said, a personal attack that said im nothing because im nothing like what i stated about other professionals

Thanks for noticing my arms btw. Perhaps you'd like me to wrap them around you?

Years of PL and no direct stimulus did leave them lagging a bit but I've brought them up a bit this year. See below. There's also an easter egg in the photo for you, see if you can spot it.

I don't see any photos of your fitness model physique btw?

View attachment 11135

wheres your tricept bro? its supposed to be 2/3rds of your arm. your all bro??? don't hate me cause your turned bro. that was your choice you silly kunce!

<--again, my 2yr old shitty photo IS me. try and do that pose and get back to me :D
pretty sure only real competitors can pull that off, and better

Last edited:
wheres your tricept bro? its supposed to be 2/3rds of your arm. your all bro??? don't hate me cause your turned bro. that was your choice you silly kunce!

He is bigger than you CT. Pipe down buddy. Or maybe lay off the pipe.

what utter bullshit, bigger bro peak, not proper size. you can't see my thickness

how can you say someone is bigger or smaller based on their bicep? not only that, their best pic

edit: yeah he's mk from another forum, i know what he looks like. he knows what i look like. he's skinny, im proper. and the disrespect is quite large.