• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST!

Join in the Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding forum 12 Week Body Transformation Challenge. It is open to all transformations: Fat to Thin, Scrawn to Brawn, Brawn to Super Brawn, or Low-ass to Bubble Butt.

Before you begin your Transformation, we're going to need you to read this post so that there are no surprises when the contest starts rolling.

SCHEDULED DATES

Start Date- Sunday , 3rd May 2015

Check in #1 - Sunday, 24 May 2015

Check in #2 - Sunday, 12 June 2015

Check in #3 - Sunday, 5 July 2015

End Date - Sunday, 26 July 2015

Voting Starts - Tuesay, 28th July 2015

Voting Ends - Sunday, 4 August 2015

Winners Announced - Wednesday, 6 August 2015

HOW DO I ENTER?

Post a 'before shot' of yourself by Sunday , 3rd May 2015 in this thread. Include full body front, side and back. Feel free to obscure your face.
hold a piece of paper saying 'AUSBBTRANSFORM2015'

ENTRY FEE?

$10. Money goes in to a prize pool. This also holds you more accountable having cash on the line. PM me and I'll give you the bank details.

PRIZES?

Better health! Also a sweet cash prize pool. The community will vote on the best transformation. Winner will take 70% of the pool, second place walks away with 30%. The more the merrier!

The great people at Bulk Nutrients have also added some to the prize pool

ABB-Web-Banner---Samples.gif

1st prize $150 voucher.
2nd prize $50 voucher.

REGARDING HOW A WINNER IS CHOSEN

All entrants before and after photo's will be submitted to a thread containing a poll with entrant names , voting will be open to Ausbb members with 100+posts

REGARDING PRIZES AND DONATIONS

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Regarding Introductory Post

You must create an introductory post with your age, sex, height, and weight .

You must submit three photos in your introductory post. These photos will be you in your underwear or bathing suit. You must be unflexed, have good posture, the photos must be clear, and there must be good lighting.

The photos must be a front shot, a side shot, and a back shot of your whole body.

Futhermore, you need to post a picture of yourself with hold a piece of paper saying 'AUSBBTRANSFORM2015'. Any posts without this information will be contacted and ignored. This is to make sure that your before/after pictures are current and maintain a sense of fairness in the competition. You do not need to include a picture of your face; neck and down is fine.

You must post your introductory post within three days of taking your pictures.

*Note: We encourage you to post your goals, estimated body fat percentage, circumference measurements (neck, biceps, chest, waist, hips, thighs, calves, etc.). Furthermore, any starting weights or times for strength training, running, etc. to mark how far you've come in 12 weeks should be noted. This is not necessary but we would like to see how everyone has improved. Adding 50kgss to your squat or lowering your 5k time by 5 minutes are highly motivational (to you and everyone else)! *

Please post a story of your journey!

REGARDING PROGRESS PICTURE POSTS AND UPDATES

There will be scheduled dates of check in containing progression pictures , your journey so far

REGARDING STARTING AN EXERCISE OR NUTRITION PROGRAM

Consult your physician before starting any diet or exercise regimen.

Excellent.
Also no need to buy an overpriced supplement to participate. [emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Excellent.
Also no need to buy an overpriced supplement to participate. [emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji106]
oh i forgot about that part , be sure to buy the relabled ausbb protein powder that has the extra ingredients of skim milk powder

Starts before my current challenge finishes but wont stop because one challenge is over. All set for a new challenge!

Great news everyone

the great people at bulk nutrients have kicked in with some prizes

1st prize $150 voucher.
2nd prize $50 voucher.

Excellent.

Do we get a team of coaches, provided meal and training plans, a social hub, and a t-shirt at the end?

Yeah well if I just finished cutting what am I supposed to enter as?? Low ass to bubble butt?? Scrawn to brawn.. don't know what that means even lol.

Do we get a team of coaches, provided meal and training plans, a social hub, and a t-shirt at the end?
well you get the social hub at n cost , or if you prefer you can subscribe to the social hub at a low low price of just $99.95 a month

Your kidding right.

Mate I can give you a cookie cutter diet and training program. One size fits all..correct?

Hell to the yeah, I want a team of coaches to guide me on how to bubble butt. And what to eat and stuff? I think a t-shirt or compression shorts to show off the banging butt would be nice too, how about it? :confused:

If anyone needs any training or diet advice feel free to PM me. I charge zero unless you are a hot chick, then I pay you. hahahahahhaha :D