• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I am thinking of entering as scrawn to brawn.. I will starve myself like a cute little ethiopian holding a wooden bowl wherever I go and eat whatever kind strangers put in there for me. My before pic will hence be suitable non-ep1c.

I'll enter for the fun of it. Although, I don't actually want to change that much in that time. In fact, I'll most likely look just about exactly the same :p

I am thinking of entering as scrawn to brawn.. I will starve myself like a cute little ethiopian holding a wooden bowl wherever I go and eat whatever kind strangers put in there for me. My before pic will hence be suitable non-ep1c.

orly_owl.jpg

Looks like u have already done this before dood:

61648782.jpg

61649156.jpg

Whats going on mate? Geez...

I'm in 2 minds about this (I have already signed up)

I have lost a lot of the fat I gained last year being sedentary after my surgeries but am quite a bit smaller because of it. 83kg @ 178cm

I would say I'm probably 16 - 17% so my gut (lol) tells me I should probably drop some more fat, but I'm afraid I'll look tinnnnny!

Cut or bulk?!

[MENTION=15938]Fister Roboto[/MENTION]; clearly the category Low-ass to Bubble Butt has your name on it. :eek:

Have changed tack a little on this. Decided that I didn't want to look like a scrawny kunce so am eating just over maintenance and focusing on my poor neglected quads.

Have added some size already, muscle memory seems to be more than just a myth!

How are you fellas doing? [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION];
@jzpowahz;
@Jungnaut ;

[MENTION=15938]Fister Roboto[/MENTION]; lol you doing a 180 halfway thru the comp? I thought you wanted dat ass.

Me I'm up 1.5kg by eating 400kcal over maintenance and have put on some size. No more spaghetti arms, and poor neglected biceps.

I pulled a back muscle last week so it's been killing me... I hope to start exercising again tomorrow though, recovery has been swift.

@Fister Roboto; lol you doing a 180 halfway thru the comp? I thought you wanted dat ass.

Me I'm up 1.5kg by eating 400kcal over maintenance and have put on some size. No more spaghetti arms, and poor neglected biceps.

Haha not really, still SQUATTING. I just think I don't have enough size to make a cut feasible, especially given that my legs were so neglected due to my surgeries.
They would disappear completely if I droppped calories.
Makes more sense right now to try to bring them up.