• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser

If you are getting tired of shakes and want your protein in delicious, chewy form, our Quick Protein Pancakes are for you. Released last monththey have been flying off the shelves in vanilla and now we are releasing arich chocolate version.

With 40g of protein, 40g of carbohydrates and very little fat per 100g serve, they make a fantastic protein packed breakfast, you can even use your shaker to make them! Just fill with 180mls of water, add the contents of the packet, shake and pour in a hot pan.

This month we'll include 3 packets of pancakes with every order over $250. It’s a great way to try the new pancakes free of charge and another great way of having a nutritious high protein, low GI meal.

zz211-7d482731-d2dd-4ed4-b40a-f21fe6664025-v2

In early March the Bulk Nutrients crew headed to Melbourne for the inaugural Arnold Classic. For a first event it was a massive show, encompassing body building, figure, fitness, martial arts, strongman, boxing and more.

We flew in staff and ambassadors from various states and it gave us an opportunity to work with some new ambassadors. While a monumental effort, all of the staff enjoyed the show and it was a pleasure being the major sponsor of the Amateur Body Building GP once again. Thanks to all our existing customers who stopped by and said hello and hope we had a positive effect on those who attended and received a free sample.

zz211-de935053-e61b-4346-9f18-7191affc1e15-v2

It started off as a joke we posted on Facebook last year, but between a determined Ben Crowley and a Manufacturing Manager that home brews,we've successfully developed our tasty Bulk Protein Beer.

Sporting an impressive 22% protein content, it's not so much a training aid as the healthiest alcoholic beverage you can have after a hard workout.

Our initial production run is small so we've got a limit of one per customer. But don't fret if you miss out, we're already looking at scaling our manufacturing up significantly.

zz211-0efa30e9-5fc2-47ab-8b83-a231e60c2596-v2

zz211-ed616c18-0c92-4a13-abc3-970f1aa67bd3-v2

Bulk Nutrients is very proud to support grass roots sporting organisations and now we want to take that support to the next level.

We're currently running a sports team sponsorship competitio called #BulkTeam15 that is open to any sport, at any level and any gender!

With over $15,000 in sponsorship packages up for grabs – you’d be crazy not to enter. *Enter your team, or vote for your favourite here!

zz211-d9af38a5-63a9-45ff-bfb4-219f3f7b8bbd-v2

Protein Matrix+ is Bulk Nutrients answer to the popular US protein blend.

It's 100% Australian made, using NZ and Australian proteins and is a delicate mix of WPI, WPC and Casein that makes a great tasting, creamy sustained release shake with up to 85% total protein (which is considerably higher than most protein blends).

It also has fantastic absorption for even the most sensitive thanks to a unique lactase enzyme.

Protein Matrix+ is becoming more popular as people realise the value at $99 for 4kg and coffee adds another great flavour choice to the line up.

Keep in mind as we offer the 4kg in 1kg bags, you can order a variety of flavours when you order multiple bags.

zz211-a2ce4836-874f-4efc-b496-8d1c24481ce1-v2

With 2 staff now virtually full time in products development at Bulk Nutrients, we are progressing like never before.

Our R&D time is split trialing and developing new formulas,reviewing existing products and isolating ingredients for testing.

Through March we have released a new banana flavour in the natural protein range, we have been trialling someinteresting natural sweetener combinations and we have our Burner Combinations and Cognitone at a point where they areabout to evaluate by the public.

Both of these formulas have been very carefully formulated based on research and utilise clinical doses of active ingredients where practicable.

zz211-21bd76ed-fd9e-4117-9ab0-b393463930e7-v2

While going to Melbourne is fun, nothing beats doing an expo in your home town.

A first time expo, Bulk Nutrients was extremely proud to be part of the Tasmanian Health & Fitness Expo and while we sponsored the boxing, our staff also ran the Strongman and Strongwoman competition.

The strongman was very well attended by spectators and we had 16 people competing over 3 divisions. Nothing makes a better competition than a close event and all divisions were either tied for first place or 1 point separating first and second going into the final event.

Congratulations to Lydia Hantke, BrodieDaley and Jesse Burrows for winning their respective divisions, as well as the boisterous crowd who cheered them on.

thanks Ben and crew for some interesting updates, have certanily sparked some interest in your product lines

Mocha is absolutely great. Coffee is up there to.
Apple & Raspberry for BCAA and No3x would be up with the favourites as well at the moment.
$600+ order, only one of the pancakes. What is the policy for getting some other samples as well when making an order, if I am after trying couple different flavours etc?

thanks Ben and crew for some interesting updates, have certanily sparked some interest in your product lines

You know we appreciate the support, Graeme!
Any time Ausbb is in need of giveaways, we're right here on stand-by.

Mocha is absolutely great. Coffee is up there to.
Apple & Raspberry for BCAA and No3x would be up with the favourites as well at the moment.
$600+ order, only one of the pancakes. What is the policy for getting some other samples as well when making an order, if I am after trying couple different flavours etc?

Hi Mate, thank you for your order with us. We appreciate it.
You'll see a field in your order form for 'Shipping Instructions.'
Simply leave a message in this area. Provided the requests are items in our sample menu and in stock, we'll throw them in for you.

Cheers.

Get this protein beer in to full scale production!

The post went absolutely nuts on social media. We'll have to figure out a way to get it out there, lol.
I'd imagine these would have to be heavily padded in the thickest bubble wrap to withstand postage though!

Ok thanks, tried that on the same order but got nothing. Might have just been a lazy packer. Cheers again and keep up the good work.

haha [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] ; google homebrews etc, some people have tried it, adding it in late etc otherwise it just go clumpy, just get a lightish tasting beer and throw it in ya shaker with protein, shake. Watch out for it exploding, drink. INSTAGAINS?

Just make a beer flavoured WPI or intra workout. It'll get a heap more blokes to go to the gym I reckon!

Ok thanks, tried that on the same order but got nothing. Might have just been a lazy packer. Cheers again and keep up the good work.

You wouldn't last too long around here being a lazy packer. You need to seriously be on the ball for a day in our Dispatch area!
Having said that, don't let us off the hook that easy. If your message was missed in the Shipping Instructions, it may be that we were currently out of that sample (in some cases also, there will be requests of products which aren't part of our samples menu to begin with. Example - "creatine sample.")
If you were missed, we are on stand by all day long, write in to one of our email addresses and we'll look after it (or send you next available preference).

Thank you most of all for your order with us!

You wouldn't last too long around here being a lazy packer. You need to seriously be on the ball for a day in our Dispatch area!
Having said that, don't let us off the hook that easy. If your message was missed in the Shipping Instructions, it may be that we were currently out of that sample (in some cases also, there will be requests of products which aren't part of our samples menu to begin with. Example - "creatine sample.")
If you were missed, we are on stand by all day long, write in to one of our email addresses and we'll look after it (or send you next available preference).

Thank you most of all for your order with us!

so i just used a vpn and the site works fine. Any idea why you don't want some customers? just thought i'd let you know.

Ahh thats good to know, [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; cuz I didn't get any samples in my last order either and it was in the shipping instructions. Let's hope your on-the-ball dispatcher notices it this time round as I placed an order today lol :p

stopped working again.

[FONT=&quot]C_T,

It sounds like you've had issues accessing our website. The fact that you've used a VPN and then been successful suggests that the problem may lie with your internet service provider, and that your route to our website is broken.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There isn’t much we can do about this, but it is likely that the problem will be fixed when we cut over to the new website.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The alternative is to get in touch with your internet service provider and call them to say that their customers are having problems accessing our website.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They may take corrective action from there.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This clearly isn’t a widespread problem though as we are normally inundated with emails almost immediately. It’s likely a misconfigured computer on your end. Hopefully it resolves for you.[/FONT]

[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; pause all them torrences for a sec and you might be able to access websites properly :rolleyes:

C_T,

It sounds like you've had issues accessing our website. The fact that you've used a VPN and then been successful suggests that the problem may lie with your internet service provider, and that your route to our website is broken.

There isn’t much we can do about this, but it is likely that the problem will be fixed when we cut over to the new website.
The alternative is to get in touch with your internet service provider and call them to say that their customers are having problems accessing our website.

They may take corrective action from there.

This clearly isn’t a widespread problem though as we are normally inundated with emails almost immediately. It’s likely a misconfigured computer on your end. Hopefully it resolves for you.

thanks, i will send them an email and get this sorted, don't wanna order from a new york ip for eg.

its not my pc, everything else works. esp since the vpn works instantly. so if you haven't banned my ip, it has to be the isp.

thanks, i will send them an email and get this sorted, don't wanna order from a new york ip for eg.

its not my pc, everything else works. esp since the vpn works instantly. so if you haven't banned my ip, it has to be the isp.

What's the error you're getting? Tried another web browser? How about your mobile phone on the same wireless network (if available) as the desktop

Sounds odd it works through VPN and not without.