• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
doesn't resolve on any device in my home ip.

vpn, no dramas. pretty weird.

[MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; I gave your Protein Matrix a go, its nice, but overly foamy. Are you aware of this? It was also a bit gritty and clumpy initially. Not a big drama though.

Tried the Protein Pancakes as well, which came out awesome!

I've got the vanilla and chocolates protein matrix. Vanilla is really foamy mixed with water. Chocolate has basically no foam at all.

We'll give the Protein Matrix a swirl. They really don't need the beating they usually receive in shaker cups though so please be mindful of this.
Bubbles are a result of dairy being beaten more than it needs to be.
With today's production of Whey powders, they generally require no more than a rapid swirl of the shaker or at most a quick 'one-two' shake and done.

If you're ever concerned though, we're more than happy to go the extra step and have you email us your batch number which is located on your Best Before sticker.
What we'll then do with that number is go and grab the exact same powder you have at home in the exact same quantity of liquid and mix this up the same way and be able to pass you on our findings.
technical@bulknutrients.com.au.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here. It's appreciated.

I am really not sure why people don't like the foam. If I was ordering a milkshake of sorts in a shop and it came out with a bit of foam I would have no issues with it at all, or is there something I am missing?

I am really not sure why people don't like the foam. If I was ordering a milkshake of sorts in a shop and it came out with a bit of foam I would have no issues with it at all, or is there something I am missing?
A bit of foam is nice just like a beer with a head makes it tasty as. But if your shaker has 80% foam and like 20% liquid, try drinking that and welcome and give yourself an instant pass to bloat city m8.. full on pot belly passing milky farts like a champ and your turd literally launches out of your ass like a missile because of all that compressed air.

all good things come to an end hey ?

Is it time to saygoodbye to Amp Citrate?[FONT=&quot]As we know in theworld of supplements, many good things will often come to an end, particularlywhen talking stimulants. While it can't be absolutely confirmed yet, withAmp Citrate effectively banned in the U.S, the word is that Australia may be followingsuit very soon..... [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are a fanof Amp Citrate, we'd recommend stocking up on our NO3X before it is gone, as well asAmp'd X (Amp Citrate andCaffeine capsules) which we will be running for a very short time. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These are beingoffered at $25 for 1 bottle of 120 capsules, with a discountedpricing at $89 for 4 bottles.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
While we havebeen heavily researching and testing various stimulant replacements to utilisein our next version of NO3X, we have no doubts that AmpCitrate will be sorely missed.

I am interested in why bring out these capsules when AMP may? be getting the boot, is it actually official? I read that as it isn't confirmed. Is 1 capsule the same amount as in a 5g serve of no3x?

There is no specific AMP amount stated on the N03x which makes it a bit hard to compare. But 100g each of AMP and caffeine sounds like a sweet spot to me.

But powder AMP, run a batch of those pretty please BN :)

There is no specific AMP amount stated on the N03x which makes it a bit hard to compare. But 100g each of AMP and caffeine sounds like a sweet spot to me.

Sounds like death actually ;)

Yes, pure AMP powder would be good.

I think 1:1 ratio is a bit wonky unless you want to be having 6-700 mg of caffeine PWO.

Yeah its meant to be mg lol.
[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; 6-700mg caffeine? I don't reckon you'd want to have 6-700mg of AMP either.. 1-200mg more like it.

Yeah its meant to be mg lol.
@Repacked; 6-700mg caffeine? I don't reckon you'd want to have 6-700mg of AMP either.. 1-200mg more like it.

I add 650 to whatever else PWO, but have built up a bit of a tolerance so it's a bit pointless, need to get another PWo for a while.