• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-16/racist-rant-on-sydney-train-caught-on-video/6398022

Verbal abuse made reference to Islamic State.

I'll share with you my own story (soon), the day I became a terrorist to one male loser on a train, during his act of unwelcomed/uninvited sexual advances on an eighteen or so year old girl sitting right in front of me!

There are few definitions for the word terrorist. The one that was applicable to me on that eventful day was: a person who terrorises or frightens others. I'll settle for the frightens (or even threatens) others [with physical bodily harm] as the case was on that day.

Yep [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; its not good. The video above shows a Security Guard called Joe getting racially abused here in Brisbane. He made the news and got an award for his restraint. Part of his job, but not good.

I reckon that guard, of African decent, has probably seen some things back in his home land that would make that drunk dude cower in the corner in the fetal position.

I understand that there is a lot of unjust and frightening things happening around the world every second.

but for the life of me, the only thing that we all have in common here is lifting.

im sick of politics and religion, I come here to talk bodybuilding and nutrition, I'm a bees dick away from walking away from you sods.

Never seen a bee's dick in my life, do they exist at all like zebra tits or Big Mick's mathermatically challenged 'wife'??

Anyway good 'ol [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; knows that he can always stay away from General and News sections if he wanna :)

But yeah man, I like to talk about lifting and nutrition too.

But seriously, why does anyone think they can go on rants in crowded public spaces such as the Sydney Train system, are they not aware that everyone has phones with instagram and youtube ready to load up incriminating evidence on?? :confused:

I understand that there is a lot of unjust and frightening things happening around the world every second.

but for the life of me, the only thing that we all have in common here is lifting.

im sick of politics and religion, I come here to talk bodybuilding and nutrition, I'm a bees dick away from walking away from you sods.

After reading your post above, I questioned myself whether I had made a mistake in posting under the section entitled Bodybuilding/Powerlifting/ or Nutrition etc. It turned out I hadn't made a mistake.

No need to walk away from it all, just walk away from the politics and religion that makes you sick.

After reading your post above, I questioned myself whether I had made a mistake in posting under the section entitled Bodybuilding/Powerlifting/ or Nutrition etc. It turned out I hadn't made a mistake.

No need to walk away from it all, just walk away from the politics and religion that makes you sick.

Hehe, that was quite funny.

Predictable responses, what do you hope to achieve posting religious and political drivel on a bodybuilding forum?

kunce will be kunce.
I think the bigotry / racism part is blown out of proportion. These kunce would be kunce anyway, and even if one the members here had sat down they would have found something else to be a kunce about. You're too fat or you look like a kunce or your mums a lesbian or your a supporter of islam or you belong in an oven or yadda yadda yadda. Being a kunce is still being a kunce and shouldnt be done in public. Regardless of what its about. They should have more power to kick kunces off of trains or out of venues.

Predictable responses, what do you hope to achieve posting religious and political drivel on a bodybuilding forum?
Drivel on a bodybuilding forum? Not sure why the uncalled for disrespect Andy. It just so happens that this bodybuilding forum does cater for other topics unrelated to bodybuilding.

Please don't disrespect me next time Andy, I have not shown you any disrespect. Thank you.

Drivel on a bodybuilding forum? Not sure why the uncalled for disrespect Andy. It just so happens that this bodybuilding forum does cater for other topics unrelated to bodybuilding.

Please don't disrespect me next time Andy, I have not shown you any disrespect. Thank you.
Yes, while we like Bodybuilding and lifting related topics we are still part of society and important topics should be discussed. I guess that's why there are sub forums here. You can chose to read the ones you are most interested in.
We as a whole need to do better in keeping things more civil. I for one will be keeping close tabs. No more thread degeneration.

Last edited:
Yes, while we like Bodybuilding and lifting related topics we are still part of society and important topics should be discussed. I guess that's why there are sub forums here. You can chose to read the ones you are most interested in.
We as a whole need to do better in keeping things more civil. I for one will be keeping cost tabs. No more thread degeneration.

Brilliant, fair and balanced response. Thank you very much Andy.