• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
c9490558415d19b0af8fb2c95dfad803.jpg
love the hypers.

My quads say yes, my knees say no to squatting.

The quad power is there but the pain, the pain.

22507fe6f5fbeec75d109a9c60603e16.jpeg

You know i started a heap of joint supps and about a few days later any pain associated with deads just dissappeared, and my upper back also feels better.

Is it the supps or something else? I don't know but the supps are the only thing i changed recently and doing deads now is like heaven on earth.

You know i started a heap of joint supps and about a few days later any pain associated with deads just dissappeared, and my upper back also feels better.

Is it the supps or something else? I don't know but the supps are the only thing i changed recently and doing deads now is like heaven on earth.

What did you take?

i am only training each muscle twice pwr week, one hard and one light, but still struggle to recover.

no, it is more about 1. hard, near failure or failure, and 2. light within myself nowhere near failure.

i never train heavy, unless testing. i hate training with heavy weights.

So you train that way and you still have trouble recovering, hmmmm that is slow for recovery cause your only going to failure once pw. Could be many different things causing slow recovery.....

Safer not to use heavy weights at all.

no, it is more about 1. hard, near failure or failure, and 2. light within myself nowhere near failure.

i never train heavy, unless testing. i hate training with heavy weights.
What rep range?
and what do you mean by struggling to recover?

Last edited:
Reason i ask about your BF% is because if your extremely light and you want to recover more/quicker then increasing your calories will more than likely help with these things.