• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
9c32b3554bb67bcddf08cbd7120f140a.jpg

Died 2 years ago. https://yourstory.com/2015/12/manohar-aich/

Don’t you love it when your first heavy set feels easy that you have to double check in case you misloaded? [emoji3060]

is it ok to train 8 days straight?

I gotta have Fri / Sat / Sun off so for a weekend away finallyso I making up before hand. :)

is it ok to train 8 days straight?

I gotta have Fri / Sat / Sun off so for a weekend away finallyso I making up before hand. :)
You don't remember me successfully training 76 days straight?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Is there any other way to do it when faced with an enforced extended lay off? Isn't overreaching then tapering a normal practice for Athletes before an event?

Hilario
Will this workout help me bulk up

Definitely, and you should get your paws on one of these as well:

1635928661224.png
This here baby is a Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle and has Three Power Options:
1) 3.6L V6
2) 6.4L Dodge V8 SRT 500HP
3) 6.2L Supercharged V8 Dodge Demon 1,000HP. I would take this one :cool::devilish:?

Experience the benefits of ZimaFit:

- Hyperpersonalized workouts tailored to your goals based on gender (female - estrogen dominant, male - testosterone dominant)

- Science-backed dietary plans for optimal nutrition,

- Advanced insights to track your progress

Begin your journey now:

Unlock your full potential for a healthier you!

Last edited by a moderator: