• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Should Australian Gun Laws be

• Tightened

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Loosened

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

If you want to be taken seriously don't cite right wing organisations like Fox as sources of credible statistics regarding issues like gun control. That article is ridiculous. John Lott has been discredited for providing false statistics re. firearm ownership before congress in the US.

John Lott founded the CPRC.

Look at the crime rate of most countries with larger amounts of accessible firearms, the number of firearm related deaths and crimes where firearms are used. The USA is one large case study and evidence that guns do not reduce crime.

FYI I am a firearm owner.

If you want to be taken seriously don't cite right wing organisations like Fox as sources of credible statistics regarding issues like gun control. That article is ridiculous. John Lott has been discredited for providing false statistics re. firearm ownership before congress in the US.

John Lott founded the CPRC.

Look at the crime rate of most countries with larger amounts of accessible firearms, the number of firearm related deaths and crimes where firearms are used. The USA is one large case study and evidence that guns do not reduce crime.

FYI I am a firearm owner.

Bwahahaha

When doesn't Wingman post right wing shit. He calls everyone fags, refers to Aborigines as "Coons", makes racist comments, but is too afraid to say any of it to their faces coz "he doesn't like confrontation as its safer that way". He also wants to start a Real Estate business. Sounds like a gutless right winger to me lol.

Last edited:
you heard me, goes along with your other buddies.

you're retarded. I had an ontopic post in this thread and you didnt and apparently I'm the one whos sledging. I think you need another comprehension lesson mate.

ontoptic? maybe you can talk to humans to understand your not really up to scratch???

Yep.

Same as the states of america where guns are legal have a lower crime rate than states where it isnt
You're kidding aren't you
America has the highest death rate by shooting by far than any other country in the world
it also has the highest gun ownership and relaxed gun laws
Coincidence? I think not.

You're kidding aren't you
America has the highest death rate by shooting by far than any other country in the world
it also has the highest gun ownership and relaxed gun laws
Coincidence? I think not.

And the states that it happens in dont allow guns
That doesn't happen in the states that allow them, because they know someone will defend themselves.