• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Should Australian Gun Laws be

• Tightened

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Loosened

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
if your in the business of raising wildstock, have the balls to end their life. whats wrong with a knife? was good enough for the thousands of years before your existence.

don't they still bleed animals by slitting their throats upside down?

Surely you troll?

if your in the business of raising wildstock, have the balls to end their life. whats wrong with a knife? was good enough for the thousands of years before your existence.

don't they still bleed animals by slitting their throats upside down?

I'm pretty sure in Aus it's not legal to slit a commercial animals throat without stunning or shooting it first. Animals still live for a fair while when done that way.

Last edited:
We haven't heard from [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; on this matter.

so you need a gun to stun an animal? shame on you.
you choose your profession, you choose to kill animals for a living. take it on the chin bro. no excuses!

Huh?

It's illegal to just slit their throat. Not to mention makes the meat worse if you are eating them.

Shame on me. For what, back to earth space cadet.

No it's not my profession or living.

No excuses for what?

[MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION]; get in here and give these lilly livered kunce a good slappin!

voted loosened.
concealed carry would definitely reduce crime rates, theres evidence all over the world for this

voted loosened.
concealed carry would definitely reduce crime rates, theres evidence all over the world for this

maybe if your a skinny kunce.

tbh, nobody mis-behaves in my presence. maybe that means something???

Initially Getting one, with. Back ground checks should be tightened.
maintaining your licence should be loosened'.its bs I have to attend a range 4/6 times a year to justify my licence