• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
As the title says, if I take uncle torrence out for lunch and come back with some movies and shit, would I get busted now? :confused:

I have no idea what this new rule is about so please enlighten me, and why does it only apply to Aussie net users and not if you are overseas? That sounds like discrimination to me!

if you use stupid shit like kickass or piratebay yeah.

if you have an invite to a private tracker, no.

i wouldn't even put much faith in a private tracker , not when there is no real vetting process to verify that an invitee isn't a stooge

when using torrents there has always been that leap of faith , the dallas buyers club vs iinet was just the latest case where iinet was trying to protect themselves not really their clients , but there has always been the process of dmca notices and the like , many people over the years have gotten cease and desist orders

anyway , if you still want to use torrents , get a seedbox in romania and a vpn

Exactly, what are the odds when so many are doing it. Surely they would go after the greedy kunces first, those that download and share (reseed) their wares.

Also does this apply to movies only or are tv shows and pr0n still gtg?

It is not in anyone's interest (save american media companies) for a high penalty precedent to be set. I believe iinet customers who downloaded DBC will pay a negligible penalty. I would like to see how providing their data logs this has affected their subscriptions.

Id even be careful with shows tbh especially when 4 eps of game of thrones were leaked prior and there was 150k downloads of it in Australia alone. They seem pissed and want to do something about it.

Can't I just create an Internet provider that I have a direct debit setup for customers, but I don't know their names lol. Cant dob in someone you don't know the name of.

all this new/old stuff like Netflix etc etc isn't downloading its streaming isn't it?

Also how does it work can you watch any show you want at any time you want to watch it?

That stuff you are reading about GoT being leaked to catch people is media running their mouths. If anyone, they aren't after people in Australia getting it, you would go after the actual uploaders. Cut the head off of the snake. Most downloading issues come when people download off people that upload for the first time, non-well known people etc. And mainly the big no no of getting stuff that is in the movies. Which people have been receiving letters lately for such as Fast 7 etc

Reactions: C_T
How do you go about that Graeme?
getting a seed box, and what is it?

a seedboxis a remote computer that sole purpose is to upload and download of files , in this case of torrents , so it is in your best interest to get a seedbox in a country that doesn't give a toss like romania that will let you do it

so when the studio do a scan and see you downloading all they see is your box in a location where it is legal to download stuff

Exactly, what are the odds when so many are doing it. Surely they would go after the greedy kunces first, those that download and share (reseed) their wares.

Also does this apply to movies only or are tv shows and pr0n still gtg?
unless your torrent client is set to disallow seeding , pretty much just about anyone that uses torrent are also seeders , so you are screwed

all this new/old stuff like Netflix etc etc isn't downloading its streaming isn't it?

Also how does it work can you watch any show you want at any time you want to watch it?

the australian library has around 1500 titles of tv shows , movies and docos , where as the american version is around 5000 , so while you can't watch what ever you want , but there is a huge selection of stuff to choose from

how does it work , you log on netflix goto the library click on the title that you want to watch and it starts playing in your browser or unless you have a smart tv/ media hub you can watch it on your tv

me i have a small factor pc , an asus that is pretty quiet that is connected to the tv that i use

a seedboxis a remote computer that sole purpose is to upload and download of files , in this case of torrents , so it is in your best interest to get a seedbox in a country that doesn't give a toss like romania that will let you do it

so when the studio do a scan and see you downloading all they see is your box in a location where it is legal to download stuff

So in your opinion, we should stop torrenting?

It's too risky?