• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How many of you guys run businesses, can I have your address please?

I figure you won't mind if I come over and steal from you.

If it was as easy to steal my stuff as it is to download a movie than I wouldn't have much stuff left, considering movies like the new fast and furious broke box office records I don't think Hollywood is going to go broke any time soon, plus you can't steal my real shit, just a blurry low resolution version that sounds like a distorted echo videoed by an epileptic

Well I don't exactly run a massage parlour with 18 y.o hookers that love to take it in the pooper, so the comparison is as vague as apples vs cumquats.

thats cute, real cute. how about you come over and bring your girl to blow me?

I agree nowadays.

Few years ago you couldn't pay for it if you wanted. Now it's easy. I'm happy to pay for quality stuff.

Lol..

But on a serious note (cbf scrolling back) I use torrents for series that we follow like Blacklist, Grimm etc.. still gtg?

ima report you all... lies, don't be dicks on public sites end of stoty, and stop talkin aboug it

Just use a VPN so your ISP can't see what you're doing.

Just got told that a VPN isn't a fool proof way of not getting caught for downloading due to data retention laws FORCING VPN providers to keep logs, which some claim they don't :eek:

Certainly don't want to use a VPN server here in Australia anyway.

Anyone know if this is legit?

I suppose whether it would depend on whether the metadata being retained was specific enough to prove you visited certain sites or there was p2p traffic to/from your IP. I thought supposedly it was not this specific but you'd be a fool not to think it would happen. Would they use it for a piracy lawsuit as opposed to nat sec matters? Dunno...

Just got told that a VPN isn't a fool proof way of not getting caught for downloading due to data retention laws FORCING VPN providers to keep logs, which some claim they don't :eek:

Certainly don't want to use a VPN server here in Australia anyway.

Anyone know if this is legit?
No idea but if you're using an overseas company shy would they give a fuck about Australia's data retention laws?

You could always use Usenet, but you have to pay.