• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
a seedboxis a remote computer that sole purpose is to upload and download of files , in this case of torrents , so it is in your best interest to get a seedbox in a country that doesn't give a toss like romania that will let you do it

so when the studio do a scan and see you downloading all they see is your box in a location where it is legal to download stuff

Would be careful with Romania though, as they are part of EU and for sure they'll get pinged in some stage

i wouldn't even put much faith in a private tracker , not when there is no real vetting process to verify that an invitee isn't a stooge

when using torrents there has always been that leap of faith , the dallas buyers club vs iinet was just the latest case where iinet was trying to protect themselves not really their clients , but there has always been the process of dmca notices and the like , many people over the years have gotten cease and desist orders

anyway , if you still want to use torrents , get a seedbox in romania and a vpn

sounds like you've never used one and don't understand the advantages.
typical.

oh, maybe its cause nobody will invite you? lol.

sounds like you've never used one and don't understand the advantages.
typical.

oh, maybe its cause nobody will invite you? lol.

It's security by obscurity. If anyone wanted to bust a particular private tracker, they probably could with fairly little difficulty.
There's nothing particularly secure about private trackers. They just fly under the radar.

i wont go into too much history of my presence in the scene , but i will say that i have been in the scene before torrent came along., when hacked ftp dumps were the big thing along with irc file trading and usenet then along came file hosting sites like rapidget

It's security by obscurity. If anyone wanted to bust a particular private tracker, they probably could with fairly little difficulty.
There's nothing particularly secure about private trackers. They just fly under the radar.

i wont go into too much history of my presence in the scene , but i will say that i have been in the scene before torrent came along., when hacked ftp dumps were the big thing along with irc file trading and usenet then along came file hosting sites like rapidget

no they can't just bust it, it depends on the laws of THAT place its hosted.

try again.

If you've received a letter in the mail, you'll be relieved to know it carries no immediate legal ramifications. It's impossible to determine the individual who breached copyright from an IP address, and even under the Australian telco industry's proposed anti-piracy scheme, you'd have three warnings before your ISP gave your name and address to rights holders for potential legal action.
It's likely HBO simply hopes notifying users will make them think twice about their options before pirating next time (those options currently being Foxtel or wait, as HBO has announced they'll be blocking Australians from sneaking into their HBO Now service).

Well thank fuckness for that!! :rolleyes:

Well thank fuckness for that!! :rolleyes:
at the moment Australia doesn't have the 3 strikes rules ,
while the ISP can't hand over your details due to privacy reasons , but they can get taken to court to get names handed over

what can happen at the moment is you get booted off your isp for breach of contract ,some isp's will give you a chance others will say screw you take a walk son
and in more serious cases you get hauled off to court by the copyright owner

an example of dmca cease and desist notice that currently gets sent out is this

Dear CustomerAttached is an email that <isp> has received complaining about certain
conduct. The IP address and timestamps provided by the complainant
indicate that the conduct occurred over your <Isp> Service.

Infringement IP address: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Infringement timestamp (SYD): <insert date here>

<isp> does not condone the use of <isp> Services for activities which are
offensive, illegal, or infringe on the legal rights of other persons.
Such activities are expressly stated in your agreement with us as being
a basis on which <isp> may suspend or terminate the supply of services to
you.

It is alleged in the attached complaint that you, or someone authorised
by you, have engaged in such an activity. If you agree that you did
engage in the activity, please cease it immediately. If you do not
believe that you have engaged in the activity complained about or you
believe that the activity is not illegal, offensive or an infringement
of another person's rights, please contact the complainant as soon as
possible and explain your position to them.

If you have any questions about this email or our Terms and Conditions,
please contact Customer Service

Yes, get a proper VPN tunnel. Not talking about crappy browsers, or freeware programs that make your internet slow as fck.
ISP can't log your data, therefore has nothing incriminating to give the government.

or better yet , sign upto a usenet server , no need to worry about uploads , download at full speed