• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I scored a mini trampoline because I found skipping killed my knees. An easy tool for warm ups and a cardio routine.

Haha I remember seeing those in the 80's during those ladies aerobic programs on telly.

Bring back Aerobics Oz Style ;)

51MMRH41HTL._SY300_.jpg

Bring back Aerobics Oz Style ;)

51MMRH41HTL._SY300_.jpg

One of my favourite shows as a young fella :)

I'm not great at skipping but can do it ok. Used to do boxing and mma so plenty done there. Try and get into a rhythm that doesn't use too much energy. I find one foot to the other seems to work best for me. After a while, when I start to get a bit gassed my form goes to shit. If you want to get decent at skipping, when you get to this point, have a rest and start again in a few minutes.

I totally suck at double unders!

I also credit some of my calf development to this (as well as hiking and general other shit you do in martial arts training)
[MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION]; do you have big calves? I never really trained them like a bber but just from other stuff mine are pretty big.