• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is CAPO a waste of space?

• Total voters
S

Stiffy

We've got an untested Fed - GPC and a tested Fed - P.A. So is CAPO redundant?

GPC for me. I am only doing pushpull from now on, and I prefer GPC for a number of reasons.

Most powerlifters on this site are GPC also.

You should have come to PTC today, the novice comp would have been relevant to your interests.
Bugger, how do I keep up to date with these things man, I would've like to come for sure.

(I do check PTC website from time to time though)

If you're on facebook follow them on there - PTC Perth or just look at their website. The calendar has the events coming up.

Because no one in PA uses gear?
And everyone in non PA does use gear?
Both are very wrong

There really doesn't need to be more than one powerlifting fed in Australia, to me the non PA feds seem to attract those who like shortcuts. Why would you bother using gear in PA when 1) you're likely to be tested if you suddenly show large increases in strength and 2) there is no money in powerlifting.

There really doesn't need to be more than one powerlifting fed in Australia, to me the non PA feds seem to attract those who like shortcuts. Why would you bother using gear in PA when 1) you're likely to be tested if you suddenly show large increases in strength and 2) there is no money in powerlifting.

Got nothing to do with gear mate.
The feds have different rules, different venues, different atmosphere, different mates competing (and also quantity thereof).

They could all be tested or all be untested for all i care. I'd still not choose PA.

i suppose it comes down to lifters choice

it's like the holden vs ford debate,