• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
They sure do.

You seem to have forgotten howard set up the growth economy, the precursor needed for the gfc.

Then howard gets out just in time for labor to come in and clean up the mess.

And then abbott gets in because of labors budget emergency.

Labor passed loads of legislation and did some huge reforms.

But now abbott is in for one term just in time to get out before the next gfc.

Lol. Labor clean up the mess? Apart from an actual labor politician that's the first time I have ever heard of that.

We were lucky for the mining boom keeping this country running through the labor time in power.

I was probably against it at one point. Fuck knows why. Let the gaybos marry so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

As a plus it will upset a lot of the religious wankers.

c99205f343bf5d4cd76e41a67526c637.jpg

Copied this off the abc news website

No Plebiscite kunce. Minor parties are going to block it.

What does that mean? Govt gonna just introduce it?

neither have you
Or are you sitting on the fence with a picket up your arse

Call me splinters.

I'm unsure as Marriage to me is "Man-made". Made so children can have a stable upbringing. As gays can't really have their own children it seems a bit redundant.

But on the other hand.

Then again Gays can adopt, or one Lesbian in a Lebo marriage can be inseminated by @Grunta; Some people wanna get married even without having children.

That's prolly why I hoped for a Plebiscite, so I could hear a rational, and at times irrational, debate. Then I might have a definite opinion.

Last edited:
Turnbull's hamstrung by the right, doubtful they'll just legislate. What other options are there? Labour's going for the political mileage to the detriment of same sex couples imo. Unfortunate.

What sort of stupid word is 'Plebiscite', I've never heard of it until this gay marriage talk
The gays can get married and lick each others clackers all they like if they want but children should not be brought into it.

Did you Kunce vote? [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION]; will be most annoyed otherwise. ?

Did you Kunce vote? @Sir El Stiffy; will be most annoyed otherwise. ?

Tagging them within a quote doesn't work here [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

You have to tag them outside a quote.

@chevybrah76; @cunniff1981; @Danilo1987; @El Testicle; @Mackie; @Neddysmith; @Ollie; @ride29er; @siiiski; @steveP; @StrungOut; @taurus; @vonfram88; @WarbyD;
@Bazza20; @Bench Polkov; @Big Mick; @bozodos; @Brick; @C_T; @Darkoz; @Dicko; [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; @Grunta; @kaz; @lex; @Mackie; @nazzysmith; @Rugby88;
[MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; @spartacus; @Timeah; @Undercover; @walt; @White_Lie; @WoodyAllen; @wingman; [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

Tagging them within a quote doesn't work here [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

You have to tag them outside a quote.

@chevybrah76; @cunniff1981; @Danilo1987; @El Testicle; @Mackie; @Neddysmith; @Ollie; @ride29er; @siiiski; @steveP; @StrungOut; @taurus; @vonfram88; @WarbyD;
@Bazza20; @Bench Polkov; @Big Mick; @bozodos; @Brick; @C_T; @Darkoz; @Dicko; [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; @Grunta; @kaz; @lex; @Mackie; @nazzysmith; @Rugby88;
[MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; @spartacus; @Timeah; @Undercover; @walt; @White_Lie; @WoodyAllen; @wingman; [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

Awwww. Fairies nuts.

What sort of stupid word is 'Plebiscite', I've never heard of it until this gay marriage talk
The gays can get married and lick each others clackers all they like if they want but children should not be brought into it.

Well that ship has sailed...in victoria ( and probably all of australia) same sex couples can already access ivf.

To me that defeats one of the primary arguments against. They can already sleep together live together have kids together, let them sign the damn paperwork and let them have a ceremony...