• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Hows that Shorton retard kunce?
Jumps on the gay marrige wagon a day after the Irish refferendum.
There has never been a worse joke of a major party leader than this kunce, without any policy of his own, only taking up airtime to dissapprove of any other poilicy or innitiative being put in place.
Come up with your own or shut the fuck up, you fuken waste of tax payers money.

Most opposition leaders have been like that. I don't think they should be called the opposition because it makes it sound like that is all they are there for, just to make it hard for the other side. They should be working together to run the country not just playing games.

Hows that Shorton retard kunce?
Jumps on the gay marrige wagon a day after the Irish refferendum.
There has never been a worse joke of a major party leader than this kunce, without any policy of his own, only taking up airtime to dissapprove of any other poilicy or innitiative being put in place.
Come up with your own or shut the fuck up, you fuken waste of tax payers money.

Sounds like tony abbott.

It's not the oppositions job to advise the government on how to do their job.

abbott spent three years or so harping on and on and on about Labor's carbon tax promis being broken, then does far worse when he gets into power!

Sounds like tony abbott.

abbott spent three years or so harping on and on and on about Labor's carbon tax promis being broken, then does far worse when he gets into power!

At lease he did something Headley, righ or wrong he has a policy and and agenda and he is pursuing them, Shorton has nothing, only policy he has is: "I'll let gays get married" whoo hoo, lets build a prospourus country on that :rolleyes:

Most opposition leaders have been like that. I don't think they should be called the opposition because it makes it sound like that is all they are there for, just to make it hard for the other side. They should be working together to run the country not just playing games.

i like that

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
I don't think not allowing people to do something that doesn't affect you in any way can really be considered a need.

"We need food, water, shelter and to make sure people don't marry the same sex or we're doomed." - no one ever.

Sounds like tony abbott.

Tony Abbott is far for great, but worse than the previous labour government, fuck people have short memories.

I don't think not allowing people to do something that doesn't affect you in any way can really be considered a need.

"We need food, water, shelter and to make sure people don't marry the same sex or we're doomed." - no one ever.

It does affect people. If it didnt there would be no conversation

Tony Abbott is far for great, but worse than the previous labour government, fuck people have short memories.

They sure do.

You seem to have forgotten howard set up the growth economy, the precursor needed for the gfc.

Then howard gets out just in time for labor to come in and clean up the mess.

And then abbott gets in because of labors budget emergency.

Labor passed loads of legislation and did some huge reforms.

But now abbott is in for one term just in time to get out before the next gfc.

Inn late...

Me- I don't care, it won't affect me at all..

I do fond the argument annoying, I don't understand why someone who is straight is against it, it makes no difference, yet I think it takes a very insecure person to "have" to be married...

They sure do.

You seem to have forgotten howard set up the growth economy, the precursor needed for the gfc.

Then howard gets out just in time for labor to come in and clean up the mess.

And then abbott gets in because of labors budget emergency.

Labor passed loads of legislation and did some huge reforms.

But now abbott is in for one term just in time to get out before the next gfc.

It tickles me that you use the names Howard and Abbott when you mention the liberal's and no name when you mention the labor party.

in either case they have both done damage over the years the difference being the liberals just govern the labor party spend.
although Rudds party was closer to liberal fundamentals than any.

Will be defeated again in the lower house and put the whole thing to rest for another decade. Shorten knows it and has been persuaded by old, left footer fundamental Labor men.