• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
obvously some prople care, to me, i couldnt care less of a piece of paper, its how you act that i care about. if you live together for years, whats a piece of paper made any diff straight or gay???

somoene explain! manybe ive been held back?

Kids can be pretty harsh though, "your parents are Fags!" or "your parents are Dykes!"

Just found out one of the kids i coach, has two mums. His dad and mum split up, she found love with another woman.
He seems well adjusted and as 'normal' as the other kids in the team. Good little rugby plAyer too

Had a mate like that as a kid... Actually didn't click till many years later what was actually going on.

When we used to hang out at his house, he told me his 'aunty' was staying with them. I think it was his mums way of protecting him from what might happen if the news really got out at school about their living situation.

The beauty of it, most kids from even keeled homes are fairly un-tainted and even if you'd explained to us what was really going on we probably wouldn't have cared.

Caught up with them many years later not long before we moved here.

His mum was always tops, lovely people.

Wow, look at the poll results, we got some homo wedding lovyn daffodils here.

I didn't think it would be so close.

I brought it up in the first place because there's a referendum in Ireland on the 22nd.

Some of the "No" side's arguments are laughable.

I didn't think it would be so close.

I brought it up in the first place because there's a referendum in Ireland on the 22nd.

Some of the "No" side's arguments are laughable.

My arvument for no is:
How can you have a wedding without bridesmaids?
Be a shit wedding, you gotta have a crack at a bridesmaid, even the fatties scrub up OK!

Gay dude can have bridesmaids brutha.. in fact, you may find they'll have some of the hottest bridesmaids as the hot chicks are cool with just hanging with gay guys.

Y'know, not threatened of feeling like the dudes always scheming on them.

A couple of young fellas at high school who played in the 'band' and hung with the gurls were close as anything to these chicks, I'm assuming for that very same reason.

SRS?
I'm all for it now, and to top it off, there would be fukall competition to deal with.
They're not lezzos, right?

Nope. Not generally.

Actually don't see many gay and lesbians mixing as a matter of course... Don't think theres any camaraderie there.

A lot of 'em are promiscuous as hell though!

My cousins ex who we're still close too was going into detail about chicks she's shagged, positions, strap ons, jumping into each others beds... sheesh!