• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
2 people of the same sex is not marriage it's a unification.

According to which definition? The churches?

They can get fucvked if they want children thoiugh. A child has the right to be brought up my a mother and father albeit sometimes they are terrible parents.

Don't you think children have the right to be brought up by loving parents? Would you prefer children to be raised by terrible male/female parents or loving same sex parents?

Last edited:
A child has the right to be bought up by two parents. Why then is divorce not illegal?

I don't mind either way so why not indeed, there is no harm in allowing it.

I never had a father figure as a youngster, probably explains a bit.

As a ward of the state, i had single cottage mothers until age of 16.

However, i think as long as both parents get on and are loving of children, who cares what gender? Most people are wired to lust after the other sex, so same sex marriage and families will always be in the minority.

I never had a father figure as a youngster, probably explains a bit.

As a ward of the state, i had single cottage mothers until age of 16.

However, i think as long as both parent get on and are loving of children, who cares what gender?

That's very important!! imo.

The churches (maybe) and The Commonwealth.

Better abide by what the church says :rolleyes: FYI same sex marriage is legal in the following Commonwealth countries: NZ, Canada, South Ifrica, GB, and recognised in others including Aus.

I would personally vote yes.

Devil's advocate, having 2 dads or 2 mums leaves a child open to ridicule. Kids will be kids.

Other than that, I don't think there are any social or developmental risks associated with gay parents.

A child has the right to be brought up my a mother and father albeit sometimes they are terrible parents.

That's a can of worms with no definitive answer. What about 1 mother and no father. What about 1 father, 1 step father and no mothers. Growing up with a married mother and father is probably the least common scenario in today's society.

If the gay parents can provide for the children, go for it.

The only scenario where a mother and father is definitively better than gay parents is when all things are equal (money, time, love for the child, etc). There are things that a mother uniquely provides that a father can't, and vice versa.

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

(no offence SteveP)

The Church doesn't approve of it.

Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif