• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Getting married tomorrow? Expect changes -

Confusion as celebrants are informed of same-sex marriage changes with just one day’s notice
COUPLES getting married on Saturday will be the first to see changes to their wedding ceremonies following the legalisation of same-sex marriage.
From tomorrow, celebrants will have to read out a new monitum — a statement explaining the nature of marriage.
Previously civil celebrants would have to note that: “Marriage, according to law in Australia, is the union of a man and a woman to the exclusion of all others, voluntarily entered into for life.”
This will be changed to reflect the change in definition to “union of two people”.
Celebrants were only notified of the change on Friday morning and Civil Celebrations Network founder Rona Goold said this could cause confusion among those who had not seen the email sent by the Attorney-General’s office about 11am or other notices informing them of the change.
“Some people might not get the message,” Ms Goold said.
Another celebrant news.com.au spoke to said he was not sure whether he had to use the new monitum on Saturday as he hadn’t had a chance to read the emails.
But Ms Goold said couples could rest easy because their marriages would still be considered valid even if the celebrant used the wrong monitum.
“Their marriage will still be valid provided they are free to marry,” she said.
“Section 48 basically protects the couple from any mistakes celebrants make.”
The Governor-General Sir Peter Cosgrove signed off today on the Marriage Amendment (Definition and Religious Freedoms) Bill 2017 — the last step to making same-sex marriage legal in Australia.
This changed the legal definition of marriage in the Marriage Act 1961 from being a “union of a man and a woman” to a “union of two people”.
The change will take effect on Saturday but same-sex couples will have to give a month’s notice before they can marry.
news.com.auhttps://apple.news/A_v422KRPQWmEbCOLDWlqQw

Asians are rapidly taking over this country, they already own a fair portion of it now. Won't be long before we have a Chinese Prime Minister.

Confirmation that lesso’s are butch and unattravtive.

Lauren and Amy marry in Australia’s first same-sex wedding - Daily Mailhttps://apple.news/AGXrYNGG6S0imqSpzAfURXQ

My dream is to live in a share house with leso's. We can both go out clubbing and pick up chicks. Once she's done with her she can kick her down the hallway to my room.

:)

My dream is to live in a share house with leso's. We can both go out clubbing and pick up chicks. Once she's done with her she can kick her down the hallway to my room.

:)

They're not much chop bro. Only hot lezzos are in movies.

Israel Folau to leave the Waratahs. You don't think he's being pushed out due to his religious statements concearning homosexuality.

Yes I don’t see why no one would support it unless they’re crazily religious