• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Fudgeygurl Bitchin!

giphy.gif

It is entirely plausible (though admittedly unlikely) that via natural selection humans have "evolved" specifically that our anus ends up being roughly the same size as a vagina.
Pre-modern birth control couples would need to abstain from sex, perform oral only or risk impregnation. Having an extra "hole" would allow couples to partake in sex without the risk of someone becoming pregnant when they didn't want to.
Using a Darwinian model individuals would be selected for mating based on the size of the anus, with individuals that had a smaller anus being less desirable and therefore less likely to spawn new generations of humans with similarly small anuses.
Are you drunk
It's possible that you might grow 3 heads and sprout another donger or maybe grow a brain

Are you drunk
It's possible that you might grow 3 heads and sprout another donger or maybe grow a brain

Apart from your own personal aversions, do you have any evidence that I'm incorrect?
As I said, it's unlikely that we've evolved specifically for that reason but it would make (some) sense.

Apart from your own personal aversions, do you have any evidence that I'm incorrect?
As I said, it's unlikely that we've evolved specifically for that reason but it would make (some) sense.

Its more that evolution isn't perfect. Evolution is about being more likely to reproduce not the perfect anaimal to reproduce. One trait may be linked to other traits or behaviors so while on the surface may not look like a reproductive advantage for the species it actually is.

As for homos not being natural.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/1500-animal-species-practice-homosexuality.aspx

so far not one species that homosexual behavior has not been observed in.

Having homosexual sex and getting married are two different subjects.
Sex after marriage doesn't exist. [emoji85]

"Do you support gay marriage"

No

Do I think it should be illegal?

No

Should it matter what I think?

No

I have less interest in it than Schappelle Corby.

We are all becoming so fucking self righteous.

Having homosexual sex and getting married are two different subjects.
[emoji85]

So if people who want to root Cows call for marriage to Bovine to be legal, it's separate -RIGHT.

The two are not separate.

Thinking the same thing.

How do you correlate the two LPS?

Cmon Shrek, just because Fudgey's Gay or Bi-sexual and brown-noses you like a muthafucka doesn't mean you need to come in now to help him push his agender (see what I did there).

Cmon Shrek, just because Fudgey's Gay or Bi-sexual and brown-noses you like a muthafucka doesn't mean you need to come in now to help him push his agender (see what I did there).

Haha more cerebral humour from AusBB's resident mouth breather. Good stuff champ :cool: