• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
If youd asked me a year ago, id have said "hells to the no fucking way ever"

But now ive done a 180 and would allow it. I mean, theres no reason not to.

If gays/lesbians have a relationship, why wouldnt they make it official like the rest of us would?

Kids teasing kids of said relationships is a non issue. Kids are going to tease kids anyway, for being tall/short/skinny/fat/freckles/geek/dumbass/fat parents/gay parents. Big whoop, dont bring your kids up to be betas or sooks.

Not breastfeeding is a non issue, no one remembers it anyway. And even children of straight relationships dont always breastfeed anyway.

Institution / sanctuary of marriage is also shit. There isnt a limited number of marriages that can happen so its not like you'll miss out or have your own devalued. Perhaps you need to review your relationship if you're threatened by this.

So you wouldn't be fussed if you have two daddies or two mummies, [MENTION=9159]wingman[/MENTION];??

Hmm, I wonder what the etiquete is if you have two daddies and when you yell 'daddy!' they both come for you? Do you go D1 D2 or would you call one of them mummy as determined by a ballot system, and rotate the title between them every year.

I had a mummy and 2 daddies (mum divorced when i was 2 then remarried when i was 6) , which used to be something that was teased about. It no longer is because stigma of split parents has gone away (im old) , and sooner or later stigma of same sex parents will go away again too.

I had a mummy and 2 daddies (mum divorced when i was 2 then remarried when i was 6) , which used to be something that was teased about. It no longer is because stigma of split parents has gone away (im old) , and sooner or later stigma of same sex parents will go away again too.

not the same as having 2 dads married, or 2 moms married.

how about take this serious. op is talking about 2 active parents the same sex, in the same relationship.

how about take this serious. op is talking about 2 active parents the same sex, in the same relationship.

Take it serious?? Bahahahahahaha... you said above that it is a 'mental disorder'. Maybe we should 're-educate' them with some 'intensive therapy'? Are you stuck in the 1800s ffs?

gave a serious response a couple of posts up

not the 1st time ive had to remind you to utilise comprehension skills

it is a mental disorder, think about it...

oh, its a "choice", really? its a mental over-ride choice.

how isn't that a personality problem? how does someone NOT find the opposite sex attractive? except if they been abused, then even again, mental instability.

trust me, i know more than you do about this shit.
i'm simply putting the facts on the table.
i don't judge, i don't care, but to deny the facts is ludicrous
it is a type of mental dysfunction, be it from abuse, or something else...

Last edited:

oh, its a "choice", really? its a mental over-ride choice.

how isn't that a personality problem? how does someone NOT find the opposite sex attractive? except if they been abused, then even again, mental instability.

trust me, i know more than you do about this shit.
i'm simply putting the facts on the table.
i don't judge, i don't care, but to deny the facts is ludicrous

A gay bloke I knew years ago said "don't let anybody tell you people are born gay, they aren't. Its a choice they make". At least for him it was a choice.

I couldn't eat Maccas at the same table as you blokes, let alone plug your Jacksons.

Last edited:
A gay bloke I knew years ago said "don't let anybody tell you people are born gay, they aren't. Its a choice they make". At least for him it was a choice.

Because one bloke who decided he wanted to chow down on some dong is representative of every homosexual in the world.

Because one bloke who decided he wanted to chow down on some dong is representative of every homosexual in the world.

He was probably referring to his circle of gay friends as well, which was quite large.

But I do think some people are born with hormonal problems and brain sexuality development issues etc which may lead to "gayness".

I agree that one's environment can influence behaviour for some, but equally, I think our wiring at birth can also be a factor for others.

What I don't agree is with regard to any type of adverse judgement, law, or bigotry to anyone for their behaviour/beliefs.

I remember in 1970s when homosexuality was outlawed n Victoria. As a kid, I never could understand it.

either way they will be together so who gives a shit if they have a piece of paper saying its official, I use to be anti gay in my late teens but over the years have become friends with some gay woman and males and now I have no issue with there personal preference, I just dont like the flamboyant gays who parade around like everyday is mardi gras, unless they are hot lesbians ;p

Oh, its a "choice", really? Its a mental over-ride choice.

How isn't that a personality problem? How does someone not find the opposite sex attractive? Except if they been abused, then even again, mental instability.

Trust me, i know more than you do about this shit.
I'm simply putting the facts on the table.
I don't judge, i don't care, but to deny the facts is ludicrous

w o w