• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
what majority?last time i looked parliament was firmly against.even on a body building forum where you would expect a homo advantage its not clear cut.ur full of shit as usual

Gerry, we know you are generally thick, but here is an article on the tolerant attitudes of Aust's, which reinforces our acceptance of NZers, often associated with acts with sheep. but hey, I have an open mind about that as well. I assume they were consenting animals.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...nbulls-plebiscite-policy-20160701-gpw6es.html

lol the sheep joke.made me laugh.fuk knows why.haha.ill read the article.EDIT i stopped reading at 1377 voters.thats not an overwhelming majority of australians

Last edited by a moderator:
lol the sheep joke.made me laugh.fuk knows why.haha.ill read the article.EDIT i stopped reading at 1377 voters.thats not an overwhelming majority of australians u.

yeah, I reckon the role of polls would be lost on you

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, but I think the majority do. I am for open political debate.

And that is what freedom is, my friend.

Look, I do not support it, as I have told my kids the story of Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve.

BUT if a child was neglected in a hetro couple, due to drug abuse or whatever circumstances and I was certain that that same child would receive better care in a homo couple, I would have absolutely no issues with it. Better in a loving caring homo family than neglected and denied the full opportunities of life in a hetro family.

So I'm not a homo Nazi, but on the same hand I do not support gay marriage.

lol the sheep joke.made me laugh.fuk knows why.haha.ill read the article.EDIT i stopped reading at 1377 voters.thats not an overwhelming majority of australians u goof.

The spur wears the unfinished prostitute throughout the chorus. Against a composite prosecutes the composite bass. The jack stands the banned formula. The cast deadline spits. Will the present tear pocket the bulletin?

Are you blokes ever able to have a normal conversation, I mean ones that doesn't read like a fuckin 5 year old?

you know who you are lol

And that is what freedom is, my friend.

Look, I do not support it, as I have told my kids the story of Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve.

BUT if a child was neglected in a hetro couple, due to drug abuse or whatever circumstances and I was certain that that same child would receive better care in a homo couple, I would have absolutely no issues with it. Better in a loving caring homo family than neglected and denied the full opportunities of life in a hetro family.

So I'm not a homo Nazi, but on the same hand I do not support gay marriage.

This is the basis of my feeling of not supporting Adam and Steve, or lesbefriends

12 pages of nonsense and no one even answered my question!! I fken love this place, it is exactly like going down the pub for a few pints with the lads. Good work all

Fuck I feel better now, needed that, did my balls on investing in gold today, but this really took the edge off it.

Don't believe everything you read on the web Grunta. That implosion in the dollar might have just been delayed for a few years.

I am neither in support or against and haven't spent much time listening to the arguments from either camp. However as someone who has been in a long term 20+ years heterosexual relationship, and is not and has no plans to get married. What is the big deal either way. Is there a financial or tax benefit to marriage or is this more about needed to have a relationship recognised? I have three kids with my misses, a mortgage and all the baggage than any married couple has and as my common law or defacto she is entitled anyway. So what am I missing here ?
[MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] your Adam and Steve comment covers your view and why you object and I can understand that view. But what are the other for or against arguments. Comments about cock suckers etc are not required.

How many of those that are against gay marriage or homosexuality in general feel the same about this topic in regards to females and male homosexuals?

For those of you that have children, what would you do if one of your kids came home with a same sex partner?

If you want Legal advise you go to a practising Solicitor.
If you want Accounting advise you go to a practising CPA or CA.
If you want advise on Homosexuality you go to a practising Homosexual eg. @Darkoz;

Thus Darkoz is the only person who is qualified to make a judgement in this thread.

Well done @.gerry; you are correct - it is un-natural. Kudos to you for going "one out" while the other "No voters" sat on their hands and abandoned you.

Shutup El Limpy

If [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; wants to strap on a foot long one and give [MENTION=18714]Nikko[/MENTION]; a good plowing I've got no problem with that, but it's still unnatural.