• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
On what level does homosexuality disgust you Gerry?

Does it offend you morally? Do you believe it will bring about the downfall of our social structures if same sex couples are allowed to marry? Do you think it somehow makes people inherently bad? Is it just that it is so far removed from what you believe your everyday norm is that it scares you irrationally?

On what level does homosexuality disgust you Gerry?

Does it offend you morally? Do you believe it will bring about the downfall of our social structures if same sex couples are allowed to marry? Do you think it somehow makes people inherently bad? Is it just that it is so far removed from what you believe your everyday norm is that it scares you irrationally?

all of the above except the "scaring" bit.im not homophobic as a phobia is usually irrational.my argument is clearly rational

im against it.its weird if u are a man to want to suck dong and take it up the butt.so what if it makes them happy.its still weird.gtfo.

Gerry you have told us you are against gay marriage and that is fine it is your opinion. I do however have a question about you reason for being against it. Are you only against it for couples who suck dong and take it up the butt? Do you have any issues if 2 men want to get married but do not do these things, or are just opposed to homosexuality and everything associated with it, full stop ?

because you arent born gay.its a preference.u can choose not to be gay.with being a woman or being a particular oppressed minority who dont have that choice

As someone who was apparently not born attracted to the same sex how do you know this is the case? I think a large part, if not nearly allof the gay community would dispute this.

all of the above except the "scaring" bit.im not homophobic as a phobia is usually irrational.my argument is clearly rational

Unfortunately it is not. This is why we are asking you to clarify the rationale behind your statements.

Unfortunately it is not. This is why we are asking you to clarify the rationale behind your statements.

ive already explained why im against ad nauseum.at least read the thread.of course im on a bodybuilding forum so theres always going to be a homosexual element here but i must say im surprised that gay rights are mainstream with apparently straight posters.im strongly hetero and in the minority.

We have established that homo erotic acts repulse Gerry but as yet not why. However, homosexuality is not a 'choice' made for sexual gratification. Should this demographic be denied the emotional fulfillment of partnership because they are biologically attracted to the same sex?

We have established that homo erotic acts repulse Gerry but as yet not why. However, homosexuality is not a 'choice' made for sexual gratification. Should this demographic be denied the emotional fulfillment of partnership because they are biologically attracted to the same sex?

how do u know its not a choice.thats your opinion.also its not genetic.i have proof of that.i cant explain why im repulsed by homo acts,maybe because its natural for me to think that way.