• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
I dont care.

Some say it ruins the sanctity of marriage. That all marriages mean fuck all of this was to pass.

I say bullshit. And wonder why so many of the opponent's even care. Why so scared?

Imagine little Johnny or little Sally at school feeling "different" coz her parents "aren't normal".

Imagine little Johnny or little Sally at school feeling "different" coz her parents "aren't normal".

That is not the reality. It's not like having no arms. Kids don't wear a badge that displays their family structure. The kids that I know that have been raised with same sex parents are in fact better adjusted than most others, and have zero social impedances as a result of their family structure.

Fkn pot stirrer... ;)

That is not the reality. It's not like having no arms. Kids don't wear a badge that displays their family structure. The kids that I know that have been raised with same sex parents are in fact better adjusted than most others, and have zero social impedances as a result of their family structure.

Kids can be pretty harsh though, "your parents are Fags!" or "your parents are Dykes!"

Is there a greater chance of the child growing up to be homosexual if the parents are?

A male cousin of mine is Gay (actually I also have a lesbian cousin too) and when him and his partner were last back in NZ they took advantage of said laws and got 'hitched'.

He was previously married to a woman who he raised three children with who are now adults. She was a crazy, cheating ho by all accounts so if his new partner makes him happy (and they are) why not?

The relevance of this is that they recently adopted within the family (from his neice) some children who were doing very badly back home. Their mother and father are ice addicts and they all have seen the father smash the mother on regular occasions. Bad enough that it made local news and the father has done some serious time for these offences. No doubt she will take him back when he is out against the court restraining order and the family is in no doubt she will not live to see 40.

Now these kids have a shot at a 'normal' life with parents who would do anything for them (as they should)

They're currently on holiday in Europe. There's no way these kids would've made it outta their suburb back home, let alone the country.

The eldest was 10 when he came over late last year and you could tell he was street wise beyond his years. Casing everything. Sussing everyone out. Kids shouldn't be like this. He will take the most work to get through to the but the other two should be just fine in time.

Kids can be pretty harsh though, "your parents are Fags!" or "your parents are Dykes!"

But that's still better than no parents or a single mum stripper.

I think the people hard against gay marriage are naive and think we live in a perfect world. Things are messy and rarely go to plan. People are going to be gay regardless of what others say. So if they want to genuinely raise kids and give them a better chance at life, great. Better than moving from foster homes or running away from a broken home. It's like people are prepared to see kids suffer just so they can keep their ideals in their head.

You missed a few people there.. geez you're letting things slip sir! :rolleyes:

And no, I ain't gonna no time for having two mummies or two daddies, fark that shit no way I wanna be dealing with that. :rolleyes:

you're now on the list @Jungnaut; :)
[MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; erryone gotta vote! :)

Last edited:
I don't have an issue if fags want to get married, they're going to plug each others arses anyway, married or not.
Although I don't support them having kids.

And for those that say that a child doesn't need both sexes in a marriage, you're dead wrong.

Last edited:
Not really fussed. The one's I don't like are people who are over the top. Dumb blondes, cowboys, gays, sluts, jocks. Also relationship shit doesn't need to be advertised to the world, between two people in private, I don't need to see that either

Maybe not call it marriage. Don't be changing that. But give them their own identity in unity.