• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Often quite a lot.

what? it matters to lawyers when you get divorced?
live a little.

whats the difference if you live together, share the same bed, do everything the same as "married" couples do, whats the difference? a piece of paper? tax benefits? financial deductions? enlighten me.

sounds like greed to me. you'd know all about that @bazza ;

what? it matters to lawyers when you get divorced?
live a little.

whats the difference if you live together, share the same bed, do everything the same as "married" couples do, whats the difference? a piece of paper? tax benefits? financial deductions? enlighten me.

sounds like greed to me. you'd know all about that @bazza ;

Greed. What the fuck are you talking about.

image.jpg

if its not financial, then what is the adv of a piece of paper?
people live they way they live, with or without said paper. doesn't the gov call it defacto relationship and charge as if married anyway after a certain time living together?

if its not financial, then what is the adv of a piece of paper?
people live they way they live, with or without said paper.

So anyone who wants to save or make money they are entitled to is greedy. I hope you donate all your wage and don't claim anything on tax.

Last edited:
then why challenge that i said it was just a piece of paper? i agree, it costs money for a piece of paper, the relationship is exactly the same before and after, the living arrangements, everything is the same.

so why spend money on it? for an age old tale? ive been married too, im not saying this from nowhere.

then why challenge that i said it was just a piece of paper? i agree, it costs money for a piece of paper, the relationship is exactly the same before and after, the living arrangements, everything is the same.

so why spend money on it? for an age old tale? ive been married too, im not saying this from nowhere.
You said what does a piece of paper matter.

A piece of paper can matter a lot. Fucking hell.