• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Huge turnout for same-sex marriage vote - news.com.au

MORE than half of eligible Australians have already had their say in the same-sex marriage postal vote, according to official Australian Bureau of Statistics records.
As of Friday, 29 September, the ABS estimates it has received 9.2 million (57.5 per cent) survey forms.
Releasing the first of weekly participation updates today, the ABS said the estimate is indicative only, because it’s based on the bulk containers of returned forms and not a count of individual or processed forms.
It does not include forms that have been posted but not yet delivered by Australia Post to the ABS.
ABS Deputy Statistician and Taskforce Lead, Jonathan Palmer, said weekly updates will be provided until the survey closes on 7 November, 2017.
Final participation figures will be available when all processing is completed and survey results are released on 15 November, 2017.
The tally will be released each Tuesday, but won’t include results of how the vote is split between Yes and No camps.
More than 16 million postal survey packages were sent out when the survey began.

https://apple.news/AcbC-y0mSSxa49aWlxghUGQhttps://apple.news/AcbC-y0mSSxa49aWlxghUGQ

Send mine back as soon as I got it with a big fat NO.

Undoubtedly it will come it but at least I had my say. Life will go on.

Dickhead pollies carrying on like they’d won WWIII when the bill was passed. Idiots.
Can’t stand Penny Wong.