• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep I get the same ad popping up all the time as well. Drives me fucking insane.

The MFP app for ipad doesn't have any ads at all.

Poor decision to do this without offering a paid version with no ads.

They have to monetise it somehow but they should at least make sure the ads don't cripple the app before releasing an update.

I've been getting it to. Android also. They better fucking fix it!

Mine has been pretty damn slow lately too. I was nearly tempted to try another app. The food database on mfp is so large though (even if there are many double ups and wrong entries)

Yep check the entries for all MFP foods. One serve of Pad Thai varies by as much as 2000kcal lol.

Shame no other calorie counting app has as many Aus branded foods in it as MFP.

I use Calorie King on my PC which is pretty good. Not sure if they have a mobile app yet.

I use Calorie King on my PC which is pretty good. Not sure if they have a mobile app yet.

Big fan of calorie king but stopped using it only because I wanted something on my phone. You will find most of the calorie king foods have been added in MFP.

The calorieking.com.au macros are the most accurate I have found for given food items, specific or generic.

The calorieking.com.au macros are the most accurate I have found for given food items, specific or generic.

Yep agree. Some of the MFP ones people have put in are ridiculous. Just gotta sort the shit ones out of MFP and it's pretty good.

I've never used MFP, allowing people to add information is asking for trouble!

It's fine. If your not a retard you can pick the correct ones or just add your own. After using it for a while you just recycle all your common foods and add the odd new one it. It ends up working pretty well.

It's fine. If your not a retard you can pick the correct ones or just add your own. After using it for a while you just recycle all your common foods and add the odd new one it. It ends up working pretty well.

Agreed, this is what I do too