• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
heres bazz trying to discredit me again, are you in love?
get over me man. weirdo

heres bazz trying to discredit me again, are you in love?
get over me man. weirdo

I'm serious mate. I have a Mac at home and none of my work programs run on it.

The Mac gets used for movies and surfing the web.

Bazza which docking station did you get?

CT don't take it personally mate, but macs are hopeless at doing anything useful

No for Surface 3, yes for Surface Pro 3, the mrs has one and loves it, and I use a Surface Pro 2 all the time at work. Agree that macs are overpriced toys, but that's more the OS than the hardware (which is very well made unlike most PCs of the same money).

Surface / Surface Pro are as well made and non repairable as an iPad, thankfully they fixed the aspect ratio on the Pro 3, but I love the 2 for working away, or when I actually have to carry the device around to do maintenance.

Also, just in case anyone is considering it. Don't buy the new MacBook.

I didn't. I bought the new Macbook Air. My second one. Would never use anything else, at least at the moment. I need Photoshop and none of the tablets can run it. If I need a big screen I just plug it into my desktop screen. Runs like a dream. Fits into my backpack on the plane, weighs just over a kg and is thinner than the inflight magazine. Sweeeeet. Oh, and it runs Windows shit if I need it.

Windows shit: "Do you really want to quit?"

"You sure?"

"Really. You really want to quit?"

"OK. Well, do you want to install some updates that will stall, not work or make your program crash?"

Me: "Fukoff"

SP3 runs normal windows. Can run photoshop as far as I know.

Macs are good toys. Real work you need a proper computer.

oh-my-takei.gif