• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

Broke 9 mins for my 2km treadmill run for the first time and also managed 2 days of fasted cardio, due to my lovely daughter refusing to go back to sleep at 5am in the morning, covered between 15-20km in those 2 days....

Went to the Arnold Schwarzenegger seminar this morning at the Arnold Classic.
Totally worth it. Love Arnie even more now :D

Although, wow some of the questions from the crowd were sooooo inane :-/
But he handled them well.

Such a great guy!

Although, wow some of the questions from the crowd were sooooo inane :-/
But he handled them well.

Such a great guy!

What did he cover in the seminar?

What did he cover in the seminar?

Pretty much went over all his experiences from starting out in BB to showbiz, to politics and then back to fitness and what he's involved in now.
Discussion was lead by Tony Doherty and looked at what he learned along the way, success and failure and the principles he lives by (if you ever saw the vid of his famous speech about his six rules for success).

he's actually a really humble and funny guy. Much more intelligent and savvy than many people give him credit for and really very inspirational, in the best sense of that word.

He's got a real thing for getting kids into sports so they get to appreciate discipline and get some good social skills and a good start in life - keeping them out of gangs and the drug trade specifically (he referenced a lot of the local issues in the US).

He really seemed to want to ditch the security detail and just say hi to everyone :)

Such a great guy!

Me too, its Bromance for sure.
If I would ever, ever, like think about a man, in that sense, not that I would, but if I did, it would be Arnold for sure.