• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

'Stop all sugar'

What I'm saying, my dear dumb bag of hair, is as a society, we jump off one bandwagon onto another, we acknowledge sugar is not too good for us, so we go stupid and go to the extreme, wanting quick results.

like you and your crusade with supplements, you went from one extreme to the next, I remember challenging you about your use, and received the same typical reaction.

you're a funny fellow Micky

Who said to go stupid and jump on a band wagon?? Where in the article does it say to go to any extremes?? All it says is to not consume excess sugar and enjoy it in moderation??

Not sure what is wrong with someone advising the general (targeted at overweight people) public (who consume excess sugars from a host of foods they consume day in and day out) to reduce the intake of excess useless empty carbs and simply enjoy them in moderation.

It's really common sense stuff no bandwagons, no extremes?? I think you calling anyone dumb is the kettle calling the pot black, I mean you fail to understand a very simple article written on very simple language, and come up with something that is not even written or mentioned in there.

I would love for you to point out were it says to to jump on a band wagon and go to extremes, it actually says the opposite.

The stupidity on this forum is getting out of hand again, it's amazing how many extremely dumb people frequent this forum..

Use some f**king common sense - yes alot of sugar isn't good, yes some sugar is ok.

Society these days needs to be hand-held through every fuarrrrrrkin thing.....

Please explain how not consuming excess sugar (there for most likely excess calories) and having it in moderation is bad advise???

Isn't this exactly what you always preach, have what ever you like but do so in moderation, so here is an article that agrees with what you have been preaching here for years and now all of a sudden you say it's bad diet advice:p FML:p

It's doesn't agree with what I say. Sugar alone isn't the problem and it certainly isn't a poison.

Eating too much and not doing enough is the problem. Just blaming sugar just like blaming fat before it won't work because it's not the issue.

I stopped all sugar for a while and felt a lot better from it.
Last 2 months I dirty bulked and felt like shit all the time, now I can going back to the no sugar, breads, pasta and cereals cause I just fee better like that.