• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HGH Only for fat loss and muscle gain

Fister Roboto

Irish Kunce
Oh hai.

Does anyone have any educated opinions on using just GH for fat loss, muscle gain and anti aging?

There's plenty of info out there but for the most part it's talking about stacking it with test.

Cheers

Use diet
Take in the AM and do fasted cardio for fat loss
Post training directly into muscles trained for gain

Longevity 2ui before bed

Thanks [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

I'm ok with diet, know what I need to be doing there but I have come across a source for this and was just thinking about it. Unless you meant anything else by "use diet"?

Do you have any idea of the effectiveness run on it's own? It's not cheap.

Also, how many iu as a minimum would you think for before fasted cardio and after training?

Thanks @0ni ;

I'm ok with diet, know what I need to be doing there but I have come across a source for this and was just thinking about it. Unless you meant anything else by "use diet"?

Also, how many iu as a minimum would you think for before fasted cardio and after training?

Getting shredded is easy
Up your drugs
Starve yourself

I've starved myself lean on 250mg of test a week and it worked great. No need for fat burners or HGH
Unless you're huge you do not need HGH to retain muscle while dieting
A GHRP will do the same, 100mcg of GHRP2 with 100mg of mod-grf then 60 minutes of fasted cardio

Exercise bike, low resistance - high cadence. Shoot for 120-140RPM on the life fitness bike. Resistance 3 or 4 (LIGHT!).
Pedal fast to get your HR up to 150. When you hit the lactate threshold (shit starts burning) then pedal slowly
Do not go into the anaerobic lactic acid pathway, this will fatigue your lifting

That's it. No retard drug protocol needed

Thanks again for the info [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; but I am not currently using any test.
I was specifically asking about using HGH alone as I have an easy source.

then use it
why not
you can starve yourself lean easy enough and you don't have enough size as a natty to need hgh to preserve it

Oh hai.

Does anyone have any educated opinions on using just GH for fat loss, muscle gain and anti aging?

There's plenty of info out there but for the most part it's talking about stacking it with test.

Cheers

Oh hai.

Pharma GH is better than Generic GH for many reasons, but most people simply can't acquire pharma gh or they can't afford it. Generics will bloat you more and add more size, whereas pharma will actually rid you of water and give you harder leaner denser muscle. Pharma is also cleaner and safer and can be used for longer periods of time, whereas generics often give a tolerance build-up over 3-4 months of continued use and the user often needs to increase the dose.

They are both good for muscle gain and anti-aging and fat loss. But like I said, pharma wins hands down if you want a quality hard looking dense lean body.

Stacking with steroids will always give better results, and stacking with slin will take you a step further as well.

Use diet
Take in the AM and do fasted cardio for fat loss
Post training directly into muscles trained for gain

Longevity 2ui before bed

How much diet should I use?

What you say is different to what a lot of guys do. They do morning shots for muscle gain on an empty stomach then eat 30-60 minutes later, OR night shots for fat loss as GH during sleep will burn fat, and also obviously increase muscle mass. If you have the coin then just pin it three times a day: morning, post-workout and bed time.

Thanks @0ni

Not a problem, i'm taking all of Oni's thankyou's from now on.

HGH Replacement is common, very effective i'd say, but HGHR is a much lower dose mate, like real fucken low, so if you want it for BBing purposes then you gotta ramp that sit up brother. Its not cheap that's correctamundo!! I could spend over $100 ed on GH alone, add $100 on juice and $100 on food and $100 on supps ed and i'm up for almost 3 grand per week but this is living the high life at the end of the scale.

If its pharma you can run as little as 1iu ed first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You can eat protein around pinning time, but no fats or carbs for an hour after pinning.

Oh hai.

Pharma GH is better than Generic GH for many reasons, but most people simply can't acquire pharma gh or they can't afford it. Generics will bloat you more and add more size, whereas pharma will actually rid you of water and give you harder leaner denser muscle. Pharma is also cleaner and safer and can be used for longer periods of time, whereas generics often give a tolerance build-up over 3-4 months of continued use and the user often needs to increase the dose.

They are both good for muscle gain and anti-aging and fat loss. But like I said, pharma wins hands down if you want a quality hard looking dense lean body.

Stacking with steroids will always give better results, and stacking with slin will take you a step further as well.

How much diet should I use?

What you say is different to what a lot of guys do. They do morning shots for muscle gain on an empty stomach then eat 30-60 minutes later, OR night shots for fat loss as GH during sleep will burn fat, and also obviously increase muscle mass. If you have the coin then just pin it three times a day: morning, post-workout and bed time.

Most people are retards
Systemic IGF-1 levels do fuck all for muscle gain

Where did you get your gh info from Oni? I ask cause I know so many guys that do the protocol I mentioned and its a known regime to follow. I'm not having a go at you, I just really want to know who told you to run gh that way, or where did you read info telling you to do it that way?

Because if I can get you better gains from my method/regime then it will only benefit you.

Where did you get your gh info from Oni? I ask cause I know so many guys that do the protocol I mentioned and its a known regime to follow. I'm not having a go at you, I just really want to know who told you to run gh that way, or where did you read info telling you to do it that way?

Because if I can get you better gains from my method/regime then it will only benefit you.

I'm saying that most drugs info comes from competitors or wanna be plastic trophy owners
If you can AFFORD 4ui a day when do you take it?

Systemic IGF-1 does not increase muscle, local expressions DOES. If muscle gain is your goal and you can only AFFORD 4ui then you take it all post workout to get maximum IGF-1 expression in the muscle

Pros split the dose because 10ui at once makes your fingers numb and turns you diabetic, and you're getting enough local expression at that dose split up for it to not matter anyway.

Same goes for slin, take the fast acting shit, you lose the benefit in GH expression at 10ui, so no need for more. Take it mostly fasted then eat as you train then go home and eat normally post training then take your GH.
Spreading the slin out or taking long acting slin will fuck you up or make you fat, unless you're taking enough GH where you're just lowering blood sugar to stop you from being diabetic

I'm saying that most drugs info comes from competitors or wanna be plastic trophy owners
If you can AFFORD 4ui a day when do you take it?

Systemic IGF-1 does not increase muscle, local expressions DOES. If muscle gain is your goal and you can only AFFORD 4ui then you take it all post workout to get maximum IGF-1 expression in the muscle

Pros split the dose because 10ui at once makes your fingers numb and turns you diabetic, and you're getting enough local expression at that dose split up for it to not matter anyway.

Same goes for slin, take the fast acting shit, you lose the benefit in GH expression at 10ui, so no need for more. Take it mostly fasted then eat as you train then go home and eat normally post training then take your GH.
Spreading the slin out or taking long acting slin will fuck you up or make you fat, unless you're taking enough GH where you're just lowering blood sugar to stop you from being diabetic

This is going to get confusing, but at the same time maybe we can learn from each other. I know what you mean about info coming from competitors or wanna be winners etc.

4iu, me first thing upon waking on an empty stomach, no food for 60 minutes, although you can consume proteins, but definitely no fats or carbs. This changes to if we talk about generics VS pharma, cause if its pharma I could do 2iu upon waking with the same protocol mentioned above, then at night OR post-workout do the other 2iu. But if Generic i'd just shoot the whole 4iu upon waking. I'm not saying your post-workout shots don't work, if they work then all the more power to you. I guess we know and talk to different people so we get different views and opinions etc, all we can do is use our knowledge and convert it into real life situations.

Fingers going numb is a good way to tell if its working and CTS, and also there's only so much gh that will work at any given time, so splitting higher doses makes perfect sense e.g. 5iu morning and 5iu post-workout or before bed. By not having sugars around gh time you minimise the chances of going diabetic.

This is going to get confusing, but at the same time maybe we can learn from each other. I know what you mean about info coming from competitors or wanna be winners etc.

4iu, me first thing upon waking on an empty stomach, no food for 60 minutes, although you can consume proteins, but definitely no fats or carbs. This changes to if we talk about generics VS pharma, cause if its pharma I could do 2iu upon waking with the same protocol mentioned above, then at night OR post-workout do the other 2iu. But if Generic i'd just shoot the whole 4iu upon waking. I'm not saying your post-workout shots don't work, if they work then all the more power to you. I guess we know and talk to different people so we get different views and opinions etc, all we can do is use our knowledge and convert it into real life situations.

Fingers going numb is a good way to tell if its working and CTS, and also there's only so much gh that will work at any given time, so splitting higher doses makes perfect sense e.g. 5iu morning and 5iu post-workout or before bed. By not having sugars around gh time you minimise the chances of going diabetic.

If I could afford 10ui a day then I'd take 7ui pre-workout with 10ui of long acting slin and 10ui of rapid acting slin then the other 3ui before bed (assuming I train at 4:30 for 4 hours and then go home, cook, drink a beer and go to sleep)