• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HGH Only for fat loss and muscle gain

If I could afford 10ui a day then I'd take 7ui pre-workout with 10ui of long acting slin and 10ui of rapid acting slin then the other 3ui before bed (assuming I train at 4:30 for 4 hours and then go home, cook, drink a beer and go to sleep)

I shot 2.5iu Genotropin upon waking this morning and about 60 minutes later thought I was going hypo so had to eat real fucken quick, then about 10 minutes later I was fine. It can come on so sudden, like 1 minute your fine, then the next minute your shaking like a leaf and shivering and feeling all cold etc. Anyway good start to my day that was! Also I had dbol upon waking, and test/deca too, so blood sugar levels would be all over the fucken place. The gear alone fucks with my levels, but once my first meal is in me i'm usually fine.

Gona get more Pens and do 2iu ed for a few months hopefully.

Yea mate, great country. I spent a lot of time on the east coast when I was a kid and always wanted to come back to live.

Will hopefully get my green card.

Green card, so whats that allow you to do?

I'm gona go to south america and the US, probably south america first, always had an interest for that place.

Green card, so whats that allow you to do?

I'm gona go to south america and the US, probably south america first, always had an interest for that place.

Green card is basically permanent residency. So I could work for whoever I wanted. Right now my workplace sponsors me so if I were to finish with here I would have to leave or get someone to take over my sponsorship...I believe.

Would love to see some of south america.

for the cash i dont think its wise to take alone
tried it and did pretty much nothing

thats why they suggest running with test
the synergy is optimal not only for the body but makes forking out the cash worthwhile

good luck

Green card is basically permanent residency. So I could work for whoever I wanted. Right now my workplace sponsors me so if I were to finish with here I would have to leave or get someone to take over my sponsorship...I believe.

Would love to see some of south america.

Permanent residency ah ha!!

for the cash i dont think its wise to take alone
tried it and did pretty much nothing

thats why they suggest running with test
the synergy is optimal not only for the body but makes forking out the cash worthwhile

good luck

what exactly were you running and how and much and for how long?

2ui daily for a month or 2. just ran it solo to see how effective it was. Wasn't worth the cash tbh.

I've done 2iu strongs ed for 3 months and can't say I saw anything that juice alone won't do, but this was low dose generics and we all know that half of all generics are complete rubbish.

Optimal GH effects are noticed when run for a minimum of 3 months, but preferably 6 months +. Even at low doses this should work, its a real fucken slow acting drug, but its the long-term benefits you want to receive.

Like if you had pharma gh and ran a dose as low as 1iu ed for 6 months, then by the end you'd look different i'd say, well from what i'm told this will work.

Its just hell exxy, unless your well off or your pulling in a shitload of cash everyweek, then pharma gh is out of the question.